Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Shortcel trait: to prevent feeling suicidal thoughts, I need to spend hours every week reimagining myself as 6ft+

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
When all the copes I have predictably stop working , I have to remagine myself as a tallfag. Sometime its very vivid and I'm tall and walking to some familier place and I see girls and they give me looks like they're interesting and I don't feel worthless. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Just grow some confidence, bro. /s

That's some next level coping.

What like u walk in a street and imagine that your angles of view and perspectives are all different??

Have u tried larping in lifts?

Can't relate. Never imagined myself as an attractive person

I can't even imagine how is like to be tall

If it makes you feel any better, I'm tall and it's not the silver bullet you think it is. You probably believe that it is because you're not particularly bad looking. For me, because I have bad skin, I believe that if I didn't have bad skin it'd solve all my problems and that shorter men with good skin are better off than me. To me, bad skin trumps all but that may just be because bad skin is keeping me back like height is keeping you back.

Sort of a grass is greener on the other side thing.

Just lengthen your legs bro

I imagine myself being tall tbh. Must be nice to actually see above people heads, and not feel like a 12 year old kid that stopped growing.

I sometimes imagine I am 7 feet tall an look down on normies. But then I come back to reality and realize it's over.

When I stand on my tip toes, I'm about 5'10. I feel like the tallest man in the world. I look in the mirror and I can see my body and I look like a big guy. I stand by the door frame and I almost reach the top. It is insane. Then I drop down to 5'7 and feel like a fucking midgit dwarf, especially in my kitchen I feel like everything is too high for me.

Can't imagine being over 5'9 and complaining about height

When all the copes I have predictably stop working , I have to reimagine myself as a tallfag. Sometime its very vivid and I'm tall and walking to some familiar place and I see girls and they give me looks like they're interesting and I don't feel worthless. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

As a 5'1 manlet I know exactly what you're going through. I feel worthless all the time, wherever I go. It's the fucking worst.

I tried chadfishing as a average 5 PSL but at 6'. The number of likes and matches I got made me so depressed I had to delete the app after a month.

I, too, identify as a 6'4 male

:feelsrope:

Just lengthen your legs bro
honestly, if it didn't fuck up your physical abilities so much I would unironically save up for limb lengthening surgery.

Can relate
Sometimes i climb a ladder only to feel like a tallfag. I feel so powerful but when i have to climb down...

I imagine myself as a 7’4 Gigachad

I tip toe all the time in the mirror to pretend to be 6ft