Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Shortcels has been banned from reddit.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23944
  • Start date
Deleted member 23944

Deleted member 23944

Nefarious Dark Overlord of I.N.C.E.L. aka mod
-

The last major incel subreddit has been toppled.

Last edited:
Oh shit! I was just looking at it like an hour ago.

Damn. I wonder if they'll start coming here like with the r/braincels fiasco from last year?

It was only a matter of time

Good they should be on here instead. Besides there are enough incels and angry guys on reddit to spread the blackpill for us.

Damn. I wonder if they'll start coming here like with the r/braincels fiasco from last year?
why would anyone use reddit for anything if there are alternatives? Assuming theyre not a soycuck.

I welcome them with open arms,they had some funny shit on their subreddit

Not surprised, it was growing fast lately. There is no future for incels on reddit, this site is a direct successor to r/incels.

Didn’t expect them to last so much

Sigma on r/suicidewatch

Last edited:
Get ready for cucktears to start screenshoting us 24/7

Noooo, that site was a great meme generator.
R.I.P :feelsbadman:

Obvious af
Called it a lot of times. Jfl at using that cucked shithole.

I'm not even surprised, all incels should pull out of Reddit since it is hopeless to continue making subs there.

I predicted this shit. Everyone knew it was a matter of time, they had to.

The people that owned the sub should’ve started trying to Dunkirk/evacuate the people there onto other sites or even their own made forum, just as long as it wasn’t reddit
I'm not even surprised, all incels should pull out of Reddit since it is hopeless to continue making subs there.

why would anyone use reddit for anything if there are alternatives? Assuming theyre not a soycuck.
You're guess is as good as mine. @Legendarywristcel you're from r/braincels right? How come you never bothered coming here until after r/braincels was banned?

@SergeantIncel @Master This topic needs to be pinned for more exposure and I think you guys should get ready for an influx of new members as well.

I was just browsing ther and it stopped loading

Lol there was never violent content there. It's irrelevant, they will ban you as long as they don't like you and if you don't chug soy.

Much like a phoenix, incel subreddits will die and revive constantly out of the ashes of themselves, a cycle that can never broken by any obese autistic Reddit mods pewpew.

Inb4 greycel threads tbhngl

You're guess is as good as mine. @Legendarywristcel you're from r/braincels right? How come you never bothered coming here until after r/braincels was banned?

I didnt get accepted. Apparently my situation as a 31 yr old currycel was not convincing to the mods. Then when braincels got banned, i was let in.

a cycle that can never broken by any obese autistic Reddit mods pewpew.
Actually they could, I don't understand why they even let them live that long :waitwhat:
Reddit mods are low iq truecels

@SergeantIncel @Master This topic needs to be pinned for more exposure and I think you guys should get ready for an influx of new members as well.
I spoke to some r / shortcels members before, and they said they don't do an account here, because they think this place is a honey pot for the FBI and that when something happens, it won't take long for admin to sell us all.

How long before incels give up the futile attempt to stay on plebbit?
Sharing memes is a lot easier on reddit than it is on here.

greycel invasion is coming

Not really surprising. But im sad, because it was the last real incel sub on reddit and friggin funny.

I mean, Media exists for a reason right pewpew?
Look at half the shit on media.

It's either anime or hamolus.

The UI on mobile is a lot better on reddit. Just scroll. Upvote. Leave comment repeat. On here you have to load next page etc meh

WHY CAN'T THEY LEAVE US ALONE

PlumpBelatedEasteuropeanshepherd size restricted

greycels GTFIH tbh

Imagine using r*ddit unironically LMAO

At least /r/incelswithouthate is still up. /r/askanincel is gone though.

Was a matter of time

If you thought the hate on tallfags was bad now, just wait and see what happens in the next few weeks.

I spoke to some r / shortcels members before, and they said they don't do an account here, because they think this place is a honey pot for the FBI and that when something happens, it won't take long for admin to sell us all.

That’s justified. I don’t know about honey pot but I bet they will sell us out when shit hits the fan.

If only they abandoned reddit.

WHAT THE FUCK :feels::feels::feels::feels::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS REDDIT NIGGERS