Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Shortcels has been banned from reddit.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23944
  • Start date
Oi, when is the survey being released?? been months now

JFL at soyitt

Yet they keep femcels and IT and a plethora of other “toxic” “bullying” subs

Get the members over here. Shortcels are truecels.

JFL at soyitt

Yet they keep femcels and IT and a plethora of other “toxic” “bullying” subs

Get the members over here. Shortcels are truecels.

I'm not sure why incels on Reddit insist on staying there, it's pointless.

FUCK FUCK FUCK, it was the only incel board that was specifically for shortcels but now its fucking gone. FUCK REDDIT.

The supposed reason for the ban was due to posting violent content which is utter bullshit.

I spoke to some r / shortcels members before, and they said they don't do an account here, because they think this place is a honey pot for the FBI and that when something happens, it won't take long for admin to sell us all.

And yet they posted on reddit?

Wow that’s the most retarded thing ever.

I mean, don’t post anything illegal. Use a VPN.

What is there to “sell” anyway? We’ve done nothing wrong.

Heads up you 2: @SergeantIncel @Master

rest in pepperonis

They should read the post that was stickied on their very own subreddit along with acknowledging the fact that they desperately cherrypick content.

Bullshit. If we go, they’ll have no more content left and nothing to bitch about. They love it when Incels post extreme stuff.

This clown really has it in for us.
They should read the post that was stickied on their very own subreddit along with acknowledging the fact that they desperately cherrypick content.

Screen caption that whole thread post just in case they delete it please. Including the url.

I seriously cannot fathom why they want to take .Co down. I can sort of see ideologically why they want to keep Cuckit a safe space, but we can’t even have our own god damn website??

At what point do they acknowledge that they’re not being watch dogs, just rabid dogs

Screen caption that whole thread post just in case they delete it please. Including the url.
Done.

Also this comment when they accuse of being pedos.

now all the IT faggitors are gonna come here looking for content. If they want content, I suggest they walk off a building.

if u are from IT and reading this I hope you die a painful death in LEGO Star Wars.

now all the IT faggitors are gonna come here looking for content. If they want content, I suggest they walk off a building.

if u are from IT and reading this I hope you die a painful death in LEGO Star Wars.
Based

Another incel sub will pop up. I think a ban was needed tbhngl. Creativity is born out of hardships and this latest ban will generate so many spicy memes:feelsmusic:

why would anyone use reddit for anything if there are alternatives? Assuming theyre not a soycuck.
Braincels, shortcels and incels before that were much more funny and interesting than this forum. It was more of a funny shitposting and this here is like a philosophical discussion, but discussion here has been nothing else but beating a dead horse fornlike 2 years.

Last but not least reddits layout where you have multiple threads in one thread is much more convenient for discussion than forums like this where everything is sorted acording to time, not context. Discussing here is pita, its like guys shouting over eqch other

Not surprised

114 bluepillers lol, you can shut all of our places down and I’ll still be an incel

why would anyone use reddit for anything if there are alternatives? Assuming theyre not a soycuck.
If I'm being honest I prefer the interface of reddit to the one on here. On reddit you can quickly and easily find the type of content you're looking for, and commenting on day, week or even month old posts is fine, but on here anything that is more than a few hours old is buried and completely forgotten unless it gets pinned. There is no "best of incels.co" highlighting all of the greatest threads that have happened.

A lot of times I will come on and find out that something crazy happened a few days ago, a day that I was on for several hours or even most of the day and yet I still wasn't aware of the event that happened at all.

Braincels, shortcels and incels before that were much more funny and interesting than this forum. It was more of a funny shitposting and this here is like a philosophical discussion, but discussion here has been nothing else but beating a dead horse fornlike 2 years.

Last but not least reddits layout where you have multiple threads in one thread is much more convenient for discussion than forums like this where everything is sorted acording to time, not context. Discussing here is pita, its like guys shouting over eqch other

The memes from /r/Incels were funny as fuck. There was no other place like it. I still miss it.

Another incel sub will pop up. I think a ban was needed tbhngl. Creativity is born out of hardships and this latest ban will generate so many spicy memes:feelsmusic:
And the never ending cycle will repeat itself. Just give up reddit doesn’t want you on it’s platform

SUIIIIIIIIIFUELLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they had nice memes tbh and they were pretty chill in general.

THe problem with .co is that its often too edgy, no meme, no joke, no laugh just gloomy post about roping..

Last edited:

View attachment 221742

The last major incel subreddit has been toppled.

why chase pedos and rapists when you can hunt short males as a virtual recreation
too bad coronavirus is not as deadly as the black plague I swear

Ahhh this fucking anti-men agenda

Saw it coming. What do you expect

But Femcels, FDS, IT, are kosher. JFL at using that cucked site.

I guess I'll be posting here then. Sad to see it go

:f:
welcome manlets

Incels: 23, Bluepillers: 77

bluepilers join us we have free mail order brides on this forum

we sell bananas as well

Ofcourse no one likes short men unless they make fun of themselves

Last edited:
It's forbidden to say anything bad against woman on reddit, so of course the sub got banned.

Meanwhile the "femcels" on /r/trufemcels have carnival license.