Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Shortcels has been banned from reddit.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23944
  • Start date
But Femcels, FDS, IT, are kosher. JFL at using that cucked site.
Each one is awful in their own special way.

IT: You already fucking know.
FDS: Prime display of female behavior, the sub is basically a massive blackpill AND ragefuel. It's female nature exposed in its most raw and concentrated form.
Trufemcels: Basically just Chadsexuals the subreddit, makes fun of incels more than the most despite constantly getting made fun of by IT and incels generally not interacting with them too often.

I'd say FDS is the worst of all 3 pewpew.

Lol there was never violent content there. It's irrelevant, they will ban you as long as they don't like you and if you don't chug soy.
Either you worship holes and jews or you get banned on that shithole of a site

The supposed reason for the ban was due to posting violent content which is utter bullshit.
100% AHS users false flag brigaded it like they did with r/averageredditor and r/coomer.

I'm suprised they only banned it now.

I was reading it for months.

They banned BasedDepartment much quicker.

good, it was cucked as fuck

Whoa, someone said women have higher standards than men?!
What a misogynist!!!
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

how about a hostile takeover of femcels?

Make posts where the gender cannot be identified.

Heads up you 2: @SergeantIncel @Master

Wtf i dont do any of that where is their proof that any of us here do that? It is a bold claim to make that we watch that shit so i wanna see some evidence

Reddit incels should come here already

I dont know how it lasted as long as it did

An unsurprising development, still it's always not good to see another community disappear. They need to either move here, saidit, telegram, or simply make another site although they would be vulnerable in this endeavor as well to an extent. But if they must stay on reddit for God knows why, it's imperative more backups and perhaps wider networks are made so the community at large can regroup.

The heightpill is so very real and yet women can't stand to admit it. Every CM you go below 175 takes a point off your SMV. Never mind the stuck up foids who are also below average height demanding guys above average. Almost ALL foids have it wired in their heads that you have to be AT LEAST as tall as them and that's rarely good enough. If you find yourself shorter than even 20% of women then it is over. Women do not see you as a mate and barely even human.

Society in general helps this along. Foids are actively ridiculed for being with a shorter man too.

There is NO cure for height. I mean, there's that horrifying leg lengthening procedure. That takes months to years to do, only gets you 10cm max, carries a huge risk of infection and amputation, and while you recover from it you will have severe muscle atrophy everywhere because you can't do anything at all while it's being done. If I was a manlet I would not consider it. Then again, I'm not a manlet so I don't know the true pain of being mogged by females in height.

At my height I'm above average so essentially taller than 85% of men and 99% of women. You can actually see and feel this in a crowd. I mog the vast majority of people I pass and I'm not even that tall; 180cm and when I put on any footwear it automatically gives me 2cm more and things like work boots give me up to 5cm.

Probably followed up by cheers from CuckTears talking about how the internet is better without it. Everyone probably claims that the community was too toxic, while they're all perfectly fine with boards full of hate towards sub-8 men expressing any mild dislike about their relationship fortune.

Why is anyone surprised at this point?

Imagine being on cuckit in 2020 :feelskek:
Btw "femcels" still not banned :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I'm back here because of this r/shortcels ban.

Heads up you 2: @SergeantIncel @Master

What the hell?
This isn't even about wanting their own sites to be safe space for them, they legitimately want to purge the open internet of posts they personally don't like. For some reason I assumed the whole "Take that off the god damn Internet!" thing was just kiwifarms making fun of people pulling frivolous lawsuits, but apparently internet censorship is seen as not a big deal and at least partially encouraged on reddit.
These people somehow don't see an issue with cleansing the internet of legal websites that they just don't like. The web was always supposed to be open for individual sites to run as the webmasters so chose, so long as it was legal. Monopolization under ban-happy corporate websites has made these people think the greater internet should be run exactly like twitter, how ridiculous. They think only reddit-like sites should exist for discussion because that's the only part of the internet for discourse that they actually know.

Clown World. Starring: The Reddit Mods

I just noticed too. It was like the only board I used so I just removed the app. FUCK REDDIT
Go to r/all and see the sort of shit that gets like 80k upvotes.

Good, no real blackpiller should be on reddit.

I spoke to some r / shortcels members before, and they said they don't do an account here, because they think this place is a honey pot for the FBI and that when something happens, it won't take long for admin to sell us all.
That is an ignorant retarded cope of an excuse. Truth is there are already thousands of lists already that fbi /dhs/sog keep tab on. If you legally own a gun, a muslim, member of protestant/evangelical group, on government neetbux,disabled, have conditions and diseases,have arrest record/traffic tickets etc. So practically everyone on u.s. soil legal or not are already on several lists. They prolly wont go after you unless you are on at least 5 lists that they deemed are dangerous groups/ good for nothing/non productive etc...

prepare for influx of greycels

Rip, I enjoyed the posts on there

Brutal, the hammer is strong over there

Someone's gotta step up and make a reddit clone for incels / mgtow / blackpill content. I mean there's no reason incels.co could not be that, but this forum software would have to be upgraded to support threaded discussions have a better layout.