Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Shortcels must-read: Taller men has higher risk of catching COVID-19

MYtruecel

MYtruecel

天滅母豬 全婊死清光
★★
20200812 091136

Translated: Taller men, especially those who were 6'+ has higher risk of catching COVID-19.

Ragefuel for @mylifeistrash @Tallcel and @TallCelFag

I don't hate tallfags, I hate women

very based

this applies to tumors and cancer too because tall people have more cells in their bodies

china doesn't use metric system? jfl

of course because shortcels are stuck in their rooms for life not risking going out and getting mogged by tallfags who herd dozens of stds ridden aids positive covid infected young sluts irl

So that’s why George Floyd survived covid

These claims are all BS, probably to keep shortcels from roping

Probably because men over 6 feet have active social lives and men under 6' don't
full

Yeah bro how do tall people even cope JFL :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

It was directly translated from a news article.
Original report:
is this from HK? They're using traditional characters

It does, but worldwide "6ft+" is one of many conventional standards of male attractiveness.
brutal

of course because shortcels are stuck in their rooms for life not risking going out and getting mogged by tallfags who herd dozens of stds ridden aids positive covid infected young sluts irl

A couple of the characters look simplified.

Idk. I mainly use traditional characters.
I think you're right, I'm not familiar with chinese ones but since I recognized most of them I guessed so. They use traditional in japanese.

Are you from HK/TW or mainland?

I think you're right, I'm not familiar with chinese ones but since I recognized most of them I guessed so. They use traditional in japanese.

Are you from HK/TW or mainland?
HK

is this from HK? They're using traditional characters

brutal
That's from Malaysia. A combination of simplified and traditional Chinese characters. Most of the zoomers use simplified.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back