Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should access to the forum be reserved for registered members only?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date

Should access to the forum be reserved for registered members only?

• Yes

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
We have a lot of lurkers on this forum. Many of them are probably blackpilled incels who haven’t signed up for an account yet (which I recommend every incel do) however I also believe that a lot of these lurkers are from IncelTears (obviously) amongst other places. I believe that full access to the forum, particularly the posts on the forum, should be reserved for registered users only. Only those with an account on the forum should be allowed to view them. However I wanted to see what everybody else thinks. :y'all:

And mods have to ask new members for a picture of their faces with a particular facial experessin or a sign with their hands to prove themselves as incels.

And mods have to ask new members for a picture of their faces with a particular facial experessin or a sign with their hands to prove themselves as incels.
That could be a good security step to prevent infiltration.

Let em watch. I wana be famous

this question gets asked every once in a while and it gets rejected on the grounds that it would encourage infiltrators and stump site growth because most people lurk for a while before registering

No because then lurkers won't be able to see the blackpill kek

Looks like no wins the day. We got beat @Quasimodocel

Bro,please check how many times a thread has been made before you make it

Many of them are incels who just cant speak english

No
full

Your English is good.

Ok master :y'all:
I lurked on the forum for a long time while having an account for 2 hours per day on average because I was ashamed of my english , I think many peoples are like me too

I lurked on the forum for a long time while having an account for 2 hours per day on average because I was ashamed of my english , I think many peoples are like me too
It’s definitely improved I’m proud of you :feelsautistic:

then some white knight autist hacks the site and doxxes us all

They will create fakecel accounts to watch the content and post on IT. We can't block this piece of shit humans

Just let lolis join (and ban if they not becoming atleast my orbiters)

Inceldom discussion should be public and offtopic for registered members
I would do it the other way tho ID is bait for cucktear screecappers who disagree at every point of view we have.
Offtopic is just autistic and pure nonsense.

No. I think everyone should read this forum. I believe we are right and the only thing that can happen is that they are getting blackpilled.

ITcels are pathetic enough to create accounts though, especially considering Brazilian sigma literally reads these posts as a full time job.

Maybe try it for a short period but I don't really think it'd help.

Normies stick out like a sore thumb on here.
Cope there have been several high post count/high profile users who turned out to be LARPers

If the forum goes private, it'll only make everyone who's against more suspicious of us and what we post.

Yes, for two main reasons:

1. Normies won't be able to come and look at us like we're a fucking zoo.
2. Deprive cucktears of content. No doubt some of the wastes of space that reside there will try to sign up undercover, confirming just how pathetic they are, but the mods generally seem to do a decent job of weeding those types out.