Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should Anime use British accent or American?

Don't like dub

British voices in anime sound horrible and anime already is terrible. Do you want to make it double terrible? This is one time a double negative won't be a positive.

American because im used to it

I guess but I can't remember this scene.

I remember seeing some Sailor Moon episodes very long time ago when I was still a child. However, I stopped watching it because some friends said it was too "girly". :lul:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i69UOanFh5k

Nowadays, anime is not aired in Lithuania. We only have Spongebob, Simpsons and some old Russian cartoons. :feelskek:

I never liked Sailor Moon much but I did watch it a bit. It was an anime about schoolgirls fawining over tall pretty boy Tuxedo Mask, I wouldn't be able to watch it nowadays.

After Dragon Ball my favorite ones were Yu Yu Hakusho (though I watched it entirely recently and the ending is shit) and Saint Seiya.

Brazil has also stopped airing anime. Not even on cable TV is there anime anymore.

Neither. It should never be dubbed. But if it must, then American. The thought of an anime girl speaking in a British accent is so stupid that it makes me laugh when I think about it.

Japanese or bust ngl ngl

Neither. It should never be dubbed. But if it must, then American. The thought of an anime girl speaking in a British accent is so stupid that it makes me laugh when I think about it.
why?

Xenoblade 1 was British and it sounded decent