Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should beta cucks be turned into women?

Should beta cucks be turned into women?

• Allow them to have the option to

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Force them to turn into women or face death row

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters
CroMagnonBoy

CroMagnonBoy

Angsty KV Teencel
In this hypothetical situation, the technology for turning men into full biological women exists. The vagina and ovaries can be grown using your own DNA, and feminizing effects take place within a month at the most.

We all know that these spineless, ball-less losers are beyond saving. These same losers advocate for women to have total and full dominion over men. Although they are for the most part small, pathetic, and harmless, they are a step above women due to the small presence of testosterone in their blood. And what makes this slightly more concerning is that they make up a majority of men, and hold positions of power. They are responsible for everything to do with feminism and female empowerment. In other words, they are our worst enemy. They caused our inceldom with hypergamy and dysgenics.

Since we as incels crave females, and there are plenty of failed "men" , how would you feel about turning these low t losers into cum-sluts on a mass scale? If you think about it, these cucks would love being a woman. They love being submissive, sucking and taking the cock, and they want to be cucked. Wouldn't that be just perfect on a woman? A girl who wants to watch you fuck another girl hard, then have her holes filled with your dick?

It would also solve the gender ratio hugely. Since it would convert so many "men" into women, men would hardly ever have troubles getting a girlfriend.

Even though they are completely women I still wouldnt want to fuck something that used to be a man. especially a man that was a complete beta cuck. it would be easier to just kill them all

the future will be male fetus abortions anyway. so yes, this would be a good solution.

What hentai did you watch that gave you this idea?

Even though they are completely women I still wouldnt want to fuck something that used to be a man. especially a man that was a complete beta cuck. it would be easier to just kill them all
They were never men to begin with. I wouldn't even care because it would just be more pussy for us, indistinguishable from biological women.

Last edited:
So, you want to fuck a cuck? Ok

These new women would be even more wicked than normal women. No, exterminate them.

These new women would be even more wicked than normal women. No, exterminate them.
They love submitting and obeying. You think they'll be able to do anything when they become even physically weaker?

Last edited:

They should be turned into organic fertilizer

They should be castrated and taught to sing opera.

You can't change your physical body from male to female, trannys only LARP as women. So it's moot for now.

So? What will they be able to do in a male dominated society?

What do regular women do to gain their freedoms back every 400 years? I mean really think about this bro. And now you're putting a person who completely understands men into a woman's body? Dangerous.

I don't care about them

I'm already doing it.
I'm partially blocking my testosterone with finasteride and taking pueraria mirifica
and soon i'll be taking female hormones as well.

Put them into gas chambers instead. Cheaper and better.

Turn beta cucks and male feminists into eunuch slaves

I wouldn't mind having a tranny feminist sucking my dick.
I'm already doing it.
I'm partially blocking my testosterone with finasteride and taking pueraria mirifica
Don't forget to post the results wearing the cutest mini-skirt you have, i'll need those pictures for reasearch purposes.

15 gay threads a day

I'm already doing it.
Are you getting noticeable results yet? You could def run lesbian game and munch the carpet if you pass well enough.

Why let their lives be even easier?

They're basically women already. Cutting their ding dongs off wouldn't achieve much.

So you would prefer them to be traps instead?

Not if they became sex slaves for ugly men.
Shit man, I don't know, I wouldn't fuck them, most of the soyboys that try to be girls become one of the most horribles shit I ever seen