Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should black-pilled non incel women be allowed on the forum?

Should black-pilled non incel women be allowed on the forum?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is retarded, populist logic. It's almost reddit tier stupid. Your reasoning is: "Everybody else is doing it. Why aren't we we?" And you're calling other people dumb? JFL.

That's not a legitimate reason. You have to explain why you foam at the mouth at the thought of kikes, but it's clear you don't want to, for whatever reason. Seems personal, so whatever, it's none of my business. Just don't pretend that any part of what you've said thus far is being rational about it when all you've done is ignore my questions and argue like a bitch on her period.

This is question begging and a arguing a straw man. You have to prove how the NWO shields every Israeli kike, and my position isn't that we should allow those "protected by the NWO." That's not even defined properly. Protected how? In the (((media))) and (((public discourse)))? OK. Assuming you did mean that, what does it have to do with your hatred and not wanting them here?

This is all besides the point. The NWO using the state of Israel for their globalist agenda doesn't explain why you seem have kike rabies. You need to make some sense. All you're doing so far is harping like a hysterical hole.
Okay listen you dumb bitch. The kikes control the NWO and not the other way around. When the NWO comes into the full effect every single kikecel can just flee to Israel and receive protection from the NWO. Us goyimcels do not have that luxury. How the fuck are they not the enemies of incels?

You must be a kike if you're defending them that hard.

Okay listen you dumb bitch. The kikes control the NWO and not the other way around. When the NWO comes into the full effect every single kikecel can just flee to Israel and receive protection from the NWO. Us goyimcels do not have that luxury. How the fuck are they not the enemies of incels?

You must be a kike if you're defending them that hard.
images

I'm not DEFENDING ANYONE. I'm FIGHTING YOUR STUPIDITY. I don't care that it's kikes you hate. I'm as neutral a person as you'll ever meet when it comes to these tribal monkey games. You could hate chinks, niggers, shitskins or cumskins this much for all I care and I'd still rip into you and call out your irrational bullshit. If you said something like, "I hate x people, because they don't respect our laws or culture and leech off our welfare programs," then your hate is justified. It would have rational basis. Whether tribal hate is excusable (moral) or not is a different argument and not one I particularly care about, since humans are just dressed up animals who can speak and do some math so of course you'll generally have one member of one group hating another group member simply because they're in that other group.

You haven't said anything convincing with any real arguments, and instead you make imbecilic claims and fallacious arguments. All you've done is rage about how you hate kikes because they control NWO that's why we shouldn't have kikes posting on the forum, because they're the enemies of incels.

NIGGER, WHAT? Incels are everyone's enemy. We're the lowest of the low on every totem pole. We're literally classified as terrorists in some countries. And how the fuck is some .001% fat kike fucking whores on his yacht that he paid with a few days' worth of accumulated interest related to kikes posting here? You think they all have each other on speed dial and are shitposting on .co between refractory periods?

FUCKING MARIANA TRENCH IQ GOATFUCKER.

JFL @ YOU, YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNT.

images

NIGGER, WHAT? Incels are everyone's enemy.
Yeah no shit we are everyone's enemies. BUT KIKES ARE THE ONES THAT CREATED INCELS IN THE FIRST PLACE AND MADE US EVERYONE'S ENEMIES!

My god you're fucking stupid. You suckle on kike dick so hard you actually restored their foreskin.

BUT KIKES ARE THE ONES THAT CREATED INCELS IN THE FIRST PLACE AND MADE US EVERYONE'S ENEMIES!
So kikes gave you your shit genes and made you subhuman?

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

This post easily puts you in the top 3 spot for Dumbest Poster on Incels.co. I'd say silver, with a strong potential to take the gold medal with some extra posting effort. That's no easy feat when you consider the shit that gets posted.

So kikes gave you your shit genes and made you subhuman?
No Kikes created feminism and women's rights you dumb fuck.

Holy shit no one is this fucking stupid. Only a kike would shill for kikes this hard.

@BummerDrummer please school this kike lover.

Let them in on the condition that they have to have sex with us.
It is the simple thing, That's so hard to do.

There is no such thing as a female incel but the question insinuates there is.
It should read:

Should black-pilled women be allowed on the forum?

No, because to truly beleive the blackpill you have to experience it yourself. Every so called blackpilled foid ends up giving bluepill advice in the end and just pretended to be blackpilled in order to start a conversation.​

yeah, like that bitch Rowan. She thinks she's not blue pilled, but all of her "advice" is just the same basic blue pilled foid advice "just be a good human being" jfl.

People here didn’t even read tbh.
Literally everyone here thinks that the guy who made this thread is serious. It’s a parody of a thread a mod made about suggesting to let non-incels on an INCEL forum

Only if each one becomes property of assigned users.

No Kikes created feminism and women's rights you dumb fuck.

Holy shit no one is this fucking stupid. Only a kike would shill for kikes this hard.

@BummerDrummer please school this kike lover.
Man, you really are a low IQ goatfucker. Show me where I said kikes didn't create feminism, women's rights etc. Your deflection and misdirection so far are completely on point. You've ignored every key question I've asked.

But again, tell me how some kikes creating and promoting feminism makes you any less of a subhuman? Because it seems like what you're trying to tell us is that without Jewish feminism you would have already ascended and possibly be slaying. But if you're incel now, then you could have betabuxxed. That would mean that without feminism you'd probably be married and getting cucked right now. But if that were the case, then you can still betabuxx right now, which means you weren't really subhuman to begin with, and so it's not really because of kikes and feminism that you're incel. Even under your own inbred logic, you shouldn't truly be incel. Hypergamy didn't appear out of thin air, you're just seeing now how commonplace it is. And that's mostly due to technology. It's certainly harder to betabuxx, I'll give you that. Maybe that's why you're so worked up. Jews ruined your chance of wifing up some used up roastflaps with chadspawns that have been blasted six ways to Sunday. :feelskek: :feelshaha:

You can blame kikes for feminism, because it's true. But you can't blame them for hypergamy, because it's female nature and men have been getting cucked since forever. You need accept reality that it's your shit genes that make you incel, instead of this retarded cope that kikes are the reason you're incel. Kikes are a lot of things, but this is one thing they're not.

You can cope all you want like this, but it doesn't change the facts. Your choices are to accept the fact that it's ultimately genetics make you desirable or undesirable to women, not the prevalence of feminist ideology (you dumb, insufferable fuck), and that external factors like your status and wealth act as a multiplier, or you accept that your genes aren't the deciding factor and it is actually feminist ideology that makes you incel.

I think you just took that gold medal for dumbest poster on .co, nigga. JFL.

People here didn’t even read tbh.
Literally everyone here thinks that the guy who made this thread is serious. It’s a parody of a thread a mod made about suggesting to let non-incels on an INCEL forum
I put a freaking disclaimer a few posts up, just to help the brainlets who have no reading compression and those still struggling to grasp the concept of a parody, but it's still not working.

This is the most hilarious outcome I've ever seen.

I put a freaking disclaimer a few posts up, just to help the brainlets who have no reading compression and those still struggling to grasp the concept of a parody, but it's still not working.

This is the most hilarious outcome I've ever seen.
I made a similar thread when I copy pasted something from a video game and switched a few words and everyone thought it was legit.

Of course not. Who the fuck voted yes? I hope they're trolling.

Bump and also clarification.

If anyone was too retarded to understand the point of this thread then i'll make it clear.

This is a parody of Mental_Outs retarded poll. No i don't think women or fakecels should be allowed here.

I even linked his poll and literally copied and paster his post and changed a few words. I don't see how anyone could miss that.

View attachment 419283
I've seen enough people who seriously post things like this in incel communities that I assumed it was genuine. I have zero tolerance for even joking about this kind of stuff.

That would mean that without feminism you'd probably be married and getting cucked right now. But if that were the case, then you can still betabuxx right now, which means you weren't really subhuman to begin with, and so it's not really because of kikes and feminism that you're incel. Even under your own inbred logic, you shouldn't truly be incel. Hypergamy didn't appear out of thin air, you're just seeing now how commonplace it is. And that's mostly due to technology. It's certainly harder to betabuxx, I'll give you that. Maybe that's why you're so worked up. Jews ruined your chance of wifing up some used up roastflaps with chadspawns that have been blasted six ways to Sunday. :feelskek: :feelshaha:

You can blame kikes for feminism, because it's true. But you can't blame them for hypergamy, because it's female nature and men have been getting cucked since forever. You need accept reality that it's your shit genes that make you incel, instead of this retarded cope that kikes are the reason you're incel. Kikes are a lot of things, but this is one thing they're not.

You can cope all you want like this, but it doesn't change the facts. Your choices are to accept the fact that it's ultimately genetics make you desirable or undesirable to women, not the prevalence of feminist ideology (you dumb, insufferable fuck), and that external factors like your status and wealth act as a multiplier, or you accept that your genes aren't the deciding factor and it is actually feminist ideology that makes you incel.

I think you just took that gold medal for dumbest poster on .co, nigga. JFL.

But again, tell me how some kikes creating and promoting feminism makes you any less of a subhuman? Because it seems like what you're trying to tell us is that without Jewish feminism you would have already ascended and possibly be slaying. But if you're incel now, then you could have betabuxxed. That would mean that without feminism you'd probably be married and getting cucked right now. But if that were the case, then you can still betabuxx right now, which means you weren't really subhuman to begin with, and so it's not really because of kikes and feminism that you're incel. Even under your own inbred logic, you shouldn't truly be incel. Hypergamy didn't appear out of thin air, you're just seeing now how commonplace it is. And that's mostly due to technology. It's certainly harder to betabuxx, I'll give you that. Maybe that's why you're so worked up. Jews ruined your chance of wifing up some used up roastflaps with chadspawns that have been blasted six ways to Sunday. :feelskek: :feelshaha:

Actually according to the stats it's getting worse and some of incels wouldnt have been incel just a few decades ago. Jews are mainly behind the creation of social media.

Actually according to the stats it's getting worse and some of incels wouldnt have been incel just a few decades ago. Jews are mainly behind the creation of social media.

View attachment 421373
My problem with the whole jew hating thing is that people who are literally human garbage themselves are hating on them as if they're any better.

Its like a Christian who murders people daily hating Satan worshippers.

Yes jews are responsible for a lot of shit, but they aren't the boogeyman. Cumskins are right up there for the most shitty people to exist on earth, as well as many of the people here.

That was clever, I guess.

"non-incel women"

Implying they can be incel in the first place

Degradation of a fanbase/hobby

No, women are too stupid to participate in serious discussion.

My problem with the whole jew hating thing is that people who are literally human garbage themselves are hating on them as if they're any better.

Its like a Christian who murders people daily hating Satan worshippers.

Yes jews are responsible for a lot of shit, but they aren't the boogeyman. Cumskins are right up there for the most shitty people to exist on earth, as well as many of the people here.
I'm sure there are, it just seems to be disproportional higher amount of Jewish men when it comes to creating social media and dating sites. They don't think or care about the ramifications, they just want to get them Shekels.

No you fucking cuck

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

FELLOW MEN READ THIS AGAIN VERY SLOWLY AND CAREFULLY , TAKE ALL THE TIME TO THINK ABOUT IT AND INTERNALIZE IT AND TELL ME WHY SHOULD THIS EVEN BE A QUESTION

Slippery slope.
It starts with allowing "blackpilled" foids and ends with an anti-misogyny rule and IT-foids as moderators.

The amount retards who can't read is slowly climbing to over 50% of the user base here

They really aren't as perceptive as they think they are.

Comparable to normies even

58573877 medium

The amount retards who can't read is slowly climbing to over 50% of the user base here

Comparable to normies even

View attachment 421849
This is the thread that keeps on giving. Just when you think the joke is over, someone else walks in and keeps it going.

Yes just so I can call them nasty whores and keep abusing them all the time

Seriously, please explain this joke to me.
I do not understand it, for real.

Seriously, please explain this joke to me.
I do not understand it, for real.
There is no fucking joke.

This entire thread is a parody of the one that's LITERALLY LINKED IN THE THREAD.

All you and anyone had to do was READ IT.

I EVEN PUT A DISCLAIMER IN THE COMMENTS.

Jesus fucking christ.

There is no fucking joke.

This entire thread is a parody of the one that's LITERALLY LINKED IN THE THREAD.

All you and anyone had to do was READ IT.

I EVEN PUT A DISCLAIMER IN THE COMMENTS.

Jesus fucking christ.
Okay, thank you.
But please understand that I have severe ADHD and I cannot even read one paragraph sometimes.
Please think of us ADHDcels and point out very important stuff, thank you.