Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should black-pilled non incel women be allowed on the forum?

Should black-pilled non incel women be allowed on the forum?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
You may recognize this from my other banger thread

I feel this is a topic that's been more prominent recently and hasn't really been dealt with in terms of the rules. Previously these people were allowed as per the rules as long as they didn't brag on the forum, but it feels like people on the forum have become much less appreciative of them in totality recently and a lot of controversy surrounding it has come up. So I asked the other mods about asking the community what they thought and settle the matter, and they agreed. So please let us know what you think on this particular matter.

In this case bragging on the forum would still not be allowed, however private discussions on discord and other off site places would not be counted.

Also leave a reply on what exactly you consider a woman

The forum is in anarchy.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL The moment a woman or a fag gets in, i'm out

when did you become a mod?

when did you become a mod?
Recently.

The mods decided they were short staffed and couldn't do much.

So I've become the new mod to help even things out here from now on
:feelshmm:

Recently.

The mods decided they were short staffed and couldn't do much.

So I've become the new mod to help even things out here from now on
:feelshmm:
Oh NO, How much bucks did you receive to castrate incels? :feelsEhh::feelswhere::feelsclown:

Yes but only if they're trans

@blackpilledroastie

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL The moment a woman or a fag gets in, i'm out
Same tbh. What is this site coming to? A few years ago you would be shit on by every user for even asking this shit.

Allow them if they are ready to fuck an incel

All foids are blackpilled

w*men are gay, there's a rule specifically saying gays are not allowed

Absolutely not. It maybe could offer valuable insight (but we know everything already), but this place would turn into a lek over some bitches. Eggs should never be introduced into all sperm spaces. They will fuck up the dynamics in every community they enter.

No, there is nothing foids have to say that I want to hear, no thought of any value, nothing to gain by allowing it

should gorillas really be allowed on an incel forum? They are huge moggers

What the fuck would that prove? I don't need a foid coming to this forum saying "yeah I wouldn't fuck you ugly males ever. Haha you're never getting pissy cause you're ugly and we don't have to ever settle cause there's a ocean of cocks willing to fuck us no matter what we look like".

The likelihood of women being allowed on this forum is as likely as them accepting us on a date.

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN, bluepilled as fuck to even ask.

What our fine gorilla mod doesn't tell you is that anyone voting yes gets banned. You should customize this poll so no one can change their vote too :feelskek:

allow it so the site would become lookism where the majority of users leave and only the orbiters and attention whore edgelords stays which you probably like

View attachment 412133
allow it so the site would become lookism where the majority of users leave and only the orbiters and attention whore edgelords stays which you probably like
I do, because I'm a mod

I have no sense of gatekeeping, and my only goal is to ruin my community.

Meanwhile other women do a better job at keeping their community safer than me.

I truly have no desire to do anything but cause chaos and make the lives of many miserable, but what can I say? I'm a mod after all

Yes I'd like to abuse the fuck out of them, they wouldn't last long. Most of us are in agreement here and it can get a little boring

Yes I'd like to abuse the fuck out of them, they wouldn't last long. Most of us are in agreement here and it can get a little boring
Agreed pal. We need to make this place as chaotic and degenerate as possible

@Animecel2D - probably a troll vote
@happiless
@Unhappy-Man
@TheDarkEnigma - troll vote
@Edmund_Kemper
@ThoughtfulCel - definitely troll vote to mock the thread by @mental_out
@AlwaysHungry - troll vote
@WØLF - troll vote
@foidologist
@Dr. Dicklet
@nasser22

The rest of you fags have some explaining to do.

Last edited:
@happiless
@Unhappy-Man
@TheDarkEnigma
@Edmund_Kemper
@AlwaysHungry
@WØLF - troll vote
@foidologist
@Dr. Dicklet
@nasser22

AlwaysHungry said:

I get what you're trying to do there, but that makes it worse.

Now everyone wants to say it was trolling.

You may recognize this from my other banger thread

I feel this is a topic that's been more prominent recently and hasn't really been dealt with in terms of the rules. Previously these people were allowed as per the rules as long as they didn't brag on the forum, but it feels like people on the forum have become much less appreciative of them in totality recently and a lot of controversy surrounding it has come up. So I asked the other mods about asking the community what they thought and settle the matter, and they agreed. So please let us know what you think on this particular matter.

In this case bragging on the forum would still not be allowed, however private discussions on discord and other off site places would not be counted.

Also leave a reply on what exactly you consider a woman

No, there is nothing foids have to say that I want to hear, no thought of any value, nothing to gain by allowing it

should gorillas really be allowed on an incel forum? They are huge moggers

That will be the end

What the fuck would that prove? I don't need a foid coming to this forum saying "yeah I wouldn't fuck you ugly males ever. Haha you're never getting pissy cause you're ugly and we don't have to ever settle cause there's a ocean of cocks willing to fuck us no matter what we look like".

"Should Black-pilled women be allowed on the forum?"

Come on, you can't be fucking serious with this one. It is called Incels.co for a reason, women can't be fucking trucels, and not to mention it would accomplish NOTHING, ********** tried to do the same fucking shit, and quickly went back to not allowing them again. Just visit their now defunct "Bluepill discussion" board.
A bunch of dumbass normies and cunts came there with stupid fucking fetishes, retarded questions, and other shit that I am too pissed off to speak about, AND YOU WANT TO LET THIS SHIT IN!!!!!!????

Get the fuck out of my face, Monkey.

Come on, you can't be fucking serious with this one. It is called Incels.co for a reason, women can't be fucking trucels, and not to mention it would accomplish NOTHING, ********** tried to do the same fucking shit, and quickly went back to not allowing them again.
A bunch of dumbass normies and cunts came there with stupid fucking fetishes, retarded questions, and other shit that I am too pissed off to speak about, AND YOU WANT TO LET THIS SHIT IN!!!!!!????

Giga low IQ.

Come on, you can't be fucking serious with this one. It is called Incels.co for a reason, women can't be fucking trucels, and not to mention it would accomplish NOTHING, ********** tried to do the same fucking shit, and quickly went back to not allowing them again. Just visit their now defunct "Bluepill discussion" board.

I hope you aren't actually being this retarded
Giga low IQ.

@happiless
@Unhappy-Man
@TheDarkEnigma - troll vote
@Edmund_Kemper
@AlwaysHungry - troll vote
@WØLF - troll vote
@foidologist
@Dr. Dicklet
@nasser22

shove it up your ass

Honestly one reason it might be worth testing out is to see how many people here are cucks and orbiters, then ban them along with the foids, but besides that fuck no