Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should black-pilled non incel women be allowed on the forum?

Should black-pilled non incel women be allowed on the forum?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
shove it up your ass
Cuck faggot.
Bruh

how is this low IQ?
mx.gif

Last edited:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL The moment a woman or a fag gets in, i'm out
If there's an influx of normies, foids, or faggots, I'd rather just be banned at that point.

@Animecel2D - probably a troll vote
@happiless
@Unhappy-Man
@TheDarkEnigma - troll vote
@Edmund_Kemper
@ThoughtfulCel - definitely troll vote to mock the thread by @mental_out
@AlwaysHungry - troll vote
@WØLF - troll vote
@foidologist
@Dr. Dicklet
@nasser22

The rest of you fags have some explaining to do.
I already explained...they'd have to be confined to a specific area though..we couldn't have them posting threads on ID.

I already explained...they'd have to be confined to a specific area though..we couldn't have them posting threads on ID.
Thats honestly no better.

Let's just invite the enemy to our front gates even though they wouldn't do the same bro.

Some men man seriously.

Last edited:
Thats honestly no better.

Let's just invite the enemy to our front gates even though they wouldn't do the same bro.

Some men man seriously.
I stick by my vote...they'd provide entertainment, I'd enjoy picking apart their retarded logic ( in a designated, controlled area)

the fact this is even being discussed shows us the actual state of this forum

the fact this is even being discussed shows us the actual state of this forum
I would invite you to actually read the thread first, as its clearly a troll thread mocking the retarded one thats linked

I wish more people trolled by voting yes tbh

besides the answer being a definite no, the premise of this thread is, in my opinion, incorrect, Because a woman can never truly be blackpilled. women lack the intellectual and spiritual capacity to fully grasp and comprehend what the blackpill embodies. They may be able to identify and learn the core principles that constitute the blackpill and its base philosophy , but they are not able to fathom the deeper meaning of what its like to be an unattractive man on this gay earth. The question should be ''Should women, who have an intrest in the topic of the blackpill, be allowed entry on this forum to join the discourse?
And also, the term ''non-incel women'' is pretty redundant, because women can never truly be incel under any circumstance, with very very few exceptions (gravely deformed or severely disabled women)

Last edited:
I would invite you to actually read the thread first, as its clearly a troll thread mocking the retarded one thats linked
Irrefutable evidence that people don't fucking READ ANYTHING.

JFL

Blackpilled woman? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

That's like saying "dry water" or "smart retard". It's an oxymoron.
Blackpilled woman? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

That's like saying "dry water" or "smart retard". It's an oxymoron.

"Blackpilled woman"... LOL

That's an oxymoron. That's like saying "Dry water" or "smart retard". It doesn't make any sense.

I know this is a joke thread but for the greycels out here

There is no such thing as a "blackpilled incel woman"

1. blackpilled would imply women arent lookist when in fact they are, in fact, they are literal walking breathing blackpills
2. women(except for extremely rare, and I mean a one(or handful) of exceptions compared to the infinite amount of non incel women) can never be incel as they have a vagina, thus, due to juggernaut's law, they can attract any man

I rather have foids on this forum rather than kikes.

No. Once you allow them, their orbiters will follow suit and it'll turn into a soyfest. They might sweet-talk some less experienced incels at first but they'll rapidly move onto promoting their feminist agenda. And when you'll point it out, their orbiter cucks will come to defend them and insult us. They don't want to discuss or hear arguments from our side. They just want their opinions to be validated.

I rather have foids on this forum rather than kikes.
Really nigga?

GTFO

Btw, what is it with you and kikes? Is it just the sand nigger thing or is there legitimately more to this? Wait a minute. Is this personal? Does this have to do the the Israel Lebanon war?

There are already a few sadist foids here on this forum but accepting them as
part of our forum would be like spitting on every incel with an ounce of self respect left, all females are blackpilled in their own way(being selfish), no female can ever respect an incel simply because looks matter the most and is the standard threshold required to engage in an actual conversation, a foid can't hear what u are saying, can't understand what u feel, can't relate in any way because to them ugly people are humans without souls and feelings to them we are like bots who exist only do their jobs, like the trees which produce oxygen for them), so no, there is nothing a foid can say for me to consider having a conversation with them, not to mention their arrogant attitude towards those they consider as low value males

Bump and also clarification.

If anyone was too retarded to understand the point of this thread then i'll make it clear.

This is a parody of Mental_Outs retarded poll. No i don't think women or fakecels should be allowed here.

I even linked his poll and literally copied and paster his post and changed a few words. I don't see how anyone could miss that.

20200525 023017

No female ever.

Short answer= No

Long answer= NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Every.
Single.
Female.
From.
Birth.
Is.
Blackpilled.

This would mean every single foid should be allowed on here over the age of 13.

There are no blackpilled or incel women

Wow good sense of humor dude

Happened in other incel forums.
They are all defunct now.
It takes at least 12 IQ to learn from this.

Recently.

The mods decided they were short staffed and couldn't do much.

So I've become the new mod to help even things out here from now on
:feelshmm:
K

Really nigga?

GTFO

Btw, what is it with you and kikes? Is it just the sand nigger thing or is there legitimately more to this? Wait a minute. Is this personal? Does this have to do the the Israel Lebanon war?
What the fuck kind of dumb shit is this? Kikes are even more responsible for our current predicament than foids are. If foids aren't allowed to post here than why should kikes?

Go kys.

What the fuck kind of dumb shit is this? Kikes are even more responsible for our current predicament than foids are. If foids aren't allowed to post here than why should kikes?

Go kys.
Very good job ignoring everything I asked, you fucking faggot. The Jews responsible for the chaos are the 1% of the 1% of the 1%. Your average kike posting here isn't some secular Illuminati Jew whose family owns majority shares in the global banking cartel.

Whatever this chip on your shoulder is, it seems to be personal. Do whatever the fuck it is you need to do to unclench your asshole, but don't bullshit us.

Very good job ignoring everything I asked, you fucking faggot. The Jews responsible for the chaos are the 1% of the 1% of the 1%. Your average kike posting here isn't some secular Illuminati Jew whose family owns majority shares in the global banking cartel..
And 99.99% of the people who aren't allowed to post here also don't own majority shares in the global banking cartel. There are literally Israeli kikes posting on this forum like @kikecel. Now go fuck yourself you dumb sack of shit.

And 99.99% of the people who aren't allowed to post here also don't own majority shares in the global banking cartel. There are literally Israeli kikes posting on this forum like @kikecel. Now go fuck yourself you dumb sack of shit.
So fucking what? Exactly what the fuck is eating your asshole? You're being a 70 IQ hood nigger about this.

FFS, even the stormcels aren't as bad as you. Motherfucker, you are frothing at the mouth with seething rage. It's quite comical, tbh ngl ded srslossus.

I would quit this place if it actually became a thing

So fucking what? Exactly what the fuck is eating your asshole? You're being a 70 IQ hood nigger about this.

FFS, even the stormcels aren't as bad as you. Motherfucker, you are frothing at the mouth with seething rage. It's quite comical, tbh ngl ded srslossus.
You gotta be the dumbest fuck on this entire forum. Kikes have literally been kicked out of every place they've been. If you know someone that's been kicked out of every place they've been in who the fuck in their right mind would allow them in their group? Absolutely nothing good can come out of it.

Especially that Israeli kike. Since he lives in Israel he will be shielded from the NWO. Why the fuck would you allow someone here that's LITERALLY protected by the NWO?

You gotta be the dumbest fuck on this entire forum. Kikes have literally been kicked out of every place they've been. If you know someone that's been kicked out of every place they've been in who the fuck in their right mind would allow them in their group? Absolutely nothing good can come out of it.
This is retarded, populist logic. It's almost reddit tier stupid. Your reasoning is: "Everybody else is doing it. Why aren't we we?" And you're calling other people dumb? JFL.

That's not a legitimate reason. You have to explain why you foam at the mouth at the thought of kikes, but it's clear you don't want to, for whatever reason. Seems personal, so whatever, it's none of my business. Just don't pretend that any part of what you've said thus far is being rational about it when all you've done is ignore my questions and argue like a bitch on her period.

Especially that Israeli kike. Since he lives in Israel he will be shielded from the NWO. Why the fuck would you allow someone here that's LITERALLY protected by the NWO?
This is question begging and a arguing a straw man. You have to prove how the NWO shields every Israeli kike, and my position isn't that we should allow those "protected by the NWO." That's not even defined properly. Protected how? In the (((media))) and (((public discourse)))? OK. Assuming you did mean that, what does it have to do with your hatred and not wanting them here?

This is all besides the point. The NWO using the state of Israel for their globalist agenda doesn't explain why you seem have kike rabies. You need to make some sense. All you're doing so far is harping like a hysterical hole.

There is no such thing as a female incel but the question insinuates there is.
It should read:

Should black-pilled women be allowed on the forum?

No, because to truly beleive the blackpill you have to experience it yourself. Every so called blackpilled foid ends up giving bluepill advice in the end and just pretended to be blackpilled in order to start a conversation.​

How is this even a question?
If you allow foids then simps, normalfags, and chads WILL follow.

How good is your reading comprehension? I'm curious

You may recognize this from my other banger thread

I feel this is a topic that's been more prominent recently and hasn't really been dealt with in terms of the rules. Previously these people were allowed as per the rules as long as they didn't brag on the forum, but it feels like people on the forum have become much less appreciative of them in totality recently and a lot of controversy surrounding it has come up. So I asked the other mods about asking the community what they thought and settle the matter, and they agreed. So please let us know what you think on this particular matter.

In this case bragging on the forum would still not be allowed, however private discussions on discord and other off site places would not be counted.

Also leave a reply on what exactly you consider a woman
Fuck no

@ThoughtfulCel I swear, you have a kind of IQ test here.

I've learned today that more than half of the use base here is either retarded or lacks basic reading comprehension skills.

Wow honestly

20201202 192955

@ThoughtfulCel I swear, you have a kind of IQ test here.
I'm honestly not even surprised anymore.

I'm just laughing at these sub 50 iq responses