Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should BrazilianSigma kill himself?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date

question

• Total voters
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
(in minecraft, of course). Vote and discuss this topic.

this world can't afford to lose the ultimate truecel

Cremating his fat would last longer than the lifespan of the universe.

He is the ultimate truecel. The man posts 30 times on average a day for 2 fucking years. The man posted 69 times on valentines day and a 72 on Christmas. He's obviously tryna cope. He's obviously an incel. He's blackpilled more incels in denial than anyone. I hope he one day joins our side and weopinzes his autism for good
BZ

This is him on valentine's day posting every single hour of the day for 19 hours straight. The man couldn't even sleep for 19 hours straight
Look at the time of each post. He literally didn't miss an hour offline on valentine's day for 19 fucking hours straight

BrazilianBot can't die. They have backups already made.

He should spread the blackpill

He is the ultimate truecel. The man posts 30 times on average a day for 2 fucking years. The man posted 69 times on valentines day and a 72 on Christmas. He's obviously tryna cope. He's obviously an incel. He's blackpilled more incels in denial than anyone. I hope he one day joins our side and weopinzes his autism for good
View attachment 289263
This is him on valentine's day posting every single hour of the day for 19 hours straight. The man couldn't even sleep for 19 hours straight
Look at the time of each post. He literally didn't miss an hour offline on valentine's day for 19 fucking hours straight
every IT user knows he's a loser. its over
He should spread the blackpill
he's basically doing free advertising for us. The reason I learned about incel communities was through anti-incel videos :feelskek:

Last edited:
Would be funny :feelsPop:

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 4, Bluepillers: 10)

I didn't even know he was still posting about us.

Film it and post on bestgore

He is killing himself already by taking so many blackpills 24/7

No, I am an IT infiltrator

No. He is actually doing a good job with spreading the blackpill, so he is either an useful idiot or some sort of blackpill agent.

He is the truest between the truecels

Yeah, although I usually don't want fellow incels to rope

Yes, he can record it too but I wouldn’t watch it, because his life has no value for me.