Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should everyone be blackpilled?

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
Whenever someone makes a bluepilled statement, my instinctive reaction is to talk some sense into them. But is that really a good idea? Do we really want to live in a world where everyone acknowledges the truth?

Let's picture that possibility: Women will be no longer obliged to pretend to care about personality. So in stead of dating as many do today, they will ALL be sugar babies, while simultaneously refusing to whore themselves out to non-chad males. In stead of only being rejected by women, incels could become second class citizens or even a slave class, because we're genetically inferior.

On the other hand, we could keep the blackpill to ourselves and take whatever dignity we can get. But unfortunately, the cat is out of the bag. Most women know how much power they have, and they don't hesitate to abuse it. The future doesn't look so good, and we could have controlled the damage by forcing society to think of lies as excuses to hate on us in stead of admitting the real reason.

Retarded argument. The more blackpilled men are the likelier it will be for them to realize how big of a mistake feminism was which may compel them to take some collective action to bind foids in their appropriate gender roles once again.

Absolutely. Every man should be blackpilled.

Truth is always better than lies

Yes, it can change the soyciety

If all men were blackpilled:

More men going ER
Increased crime (men who have nothing to lose)
More men opting for plastic surgery, leg enhancement
Men will become less driven

Other countries will overtake western society (as patriarchy makes men more driven because they have the possibility of getting a mate), then the bluepill replace the blackpill once again. It's all a cycle

Retarded argument. The more blackpilled men are the likelier it will be for them to realize how big of a mistake feminism was which may compel them to take some collective action to bind foids in their appropriate gender roles once again.

More men going ER

Other countries will overtake western society (as patriarchy makes men more driven because they have the possibility of getting a mate), then the bluepill replace the blackpill once again. It's all a cycle
Truth is always better than lies

I think this will eventually happen anyways.

Every ugly subhuman male should be blackpilled tbh

Yes, and the suicide rate would go up af

More men going ER

Might have already happened just not to the extent people here would like.
Compare 1950s or even 1980s society to today's society.

It doesn't matter if Chads and foids become blackpilled. What does matter is the legions of bluepilled cucks that are the ones who enable this system to continue existing as it does. If they woke up and stopped providing resources, it would fall apart very quickly.

This is why I hate cucks the most, because if it wasn't for them things wouldn't have gotten this bad.

I think this will eventually happen anyways.
I wish I was a hopecel. Who knows maybe there is a better future, one without women empowerment

Of course the world be ten times better if every man was fully blackpilled