[Discussion] Should females be allowed on incels.co?

?

• Total voters
Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
46d 16m
two fucking foids larping and look at the mess they've made

mods seriously those larping foids should be banned if not for being foids at least for the mess they've caused in here

BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★
32d 17h 7m
How are these 5% cucks who voted "yes"?

farmer-holding-a-pitchfork-XE3YXP.jpg

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

Hot berber sex 240p 2020 latest free download
★★★★★
48d 21h 58m
Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
22d 21h 43m
ur questions become more and more suspicious

Dr. Dicklet

Dr. Dicklet

Bring back the chastity belt
★★★
1d 16h 28m
Yes. I would enjoy picking apart their retarded logic. They'd be confined to a designated area though, I wouldn't want them commenting on every post

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

★★★★★
48d 21h 58m
Yes. I would enjoy picking apart their retarded logic. They'd be confined to a designated area though, I wouldn't want them commenting on every post
Good idea. BTW how big is your dick? If it's around 5" BP then you're not a dicklet. Some retards on here say they have a micropenis but they have a 6" dick jfl.

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

SleepDeprivationcel || I can't sleep
★★★★★
32d 12h 49m
@RREEEEEEEEE explain yourself :feelsbaton:

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Vanitas vanitatum et omnia vanitas.
27d 20h 26m
only if they suck my cock

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Vanitas vanitatum et omnia vanitas.
27d 20h 26m
Dr. Dicklet

Dr. Dicklet

★★★
1d 16h 28m
Good idea. BTW how big is your dick? If it's around 5" BP then you're not a dicklet. Some retards on here say they have a micropenis but they have a 6" dick jfl.
sub 5" with zero girth, not quite a micropenis but a death sentence nonetheless...it's a good job my horrible personality keeps them away :feelsEhh:
I want to see if he's a retarded dickpiller who says anything below 8" is a dicklet or if has a genuine micropenis for which I would recommend surgery.

PM me. :feelstrash:
There's a Californian company which offer implants but I've heard the results don't last forever and you've also got to be circumcised... there's no solution for dicklets

Last edited:
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

★★★★★
48d 21h 58m
sub 5" with zero girth, not quite a micropenis but a death sentence nonetheless...it's a good job my horrible personality keeps them away :feelsEhh:

There's a Californian company which offer implants but I've heard the results don't last forever and you've also got to be circumcised... there's no solution for dicklets
Good thing your personality is horrible! Jfl. And yeah I have heard about the company, it's called Penuma, isn't it? It's highly expensive, $15,000 and like you said, it doesn't last forever because people take out the implants eventually. But only men who don't have a micropenis and wish to enlarge their penis have this.

Dr. Dicklet

Dr. Dicklet

★★★
1d 16h 28m
Good thing your personality is horrible! Jfl. And yeah I have heard about the company, it's called Penuma, isn't it? It's highly expensive, $15,000 and like you said, it doesn't last forever because people take out the implants eventually. But only men who don't have a micropenis and wish to enlarge their penis have this.
Yep that's the one, might be worth the cost if the results were permanent and good, but some of the testimonials I've read were shocking.
I really hope they find a solution just the thought of being a dicklet eats me away. Why do women have to be shallow sluts.

Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★
24d 14h 37m
I voted yes because they'll infiltrate anyway so I'd rather know who they are.

But anyone claiming to be foid gets sent to new containment subforum so that people who want to avoid them can do so in primary forums.