Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should females be allowed on incels.co?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date

?

• Total voters
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
@Sincere @SillyTruecel thoughts?

They're already allowed on incels.co though. Same with IT and many others. What do you mean?

Wait @Sincere is a foid too? Lmao no wonder that it asked me such a gym question

57BB553B 5A3C 473B 9A56 14679D25099F

Maybe after they sucked my cock.

If my genitals were swapped, I'd still be allowed in and you'd know I was a Foid
Because the Mods are simps

Wait @Sincere is a foid too? Lmao no wonder that it asked me such a gym question
View attachment 373106
Because she sent a pic of her hand which obviously means it must be a guy :lul: :lul: :lul: fucking lol at mod logic
By now, it has been established and thoroughly proven that @Sincere is a female. Since the mods don't want to do anything and think a picture of her hand proves that she is male (jfl), we have to take matters into our own hands. What do you suggest?
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Next step is foid mod like /r/cuckswithoutballs

I don't even understand how a hand proves anything either way
A timestamped hand is a decent proof. I mean we can't doxx ourselves (gotta make the fbi admins work a little :feelsEhh:) so that's a decent solution

A timestamped hand is a decent proof. I mean we can't doxx ourselves (gotta make the fbi admins work a little :feelsEhh:) so that's a decent solution
But a foid could post her hand as well jfl

The fact that even some of the users on this site will allow one femoid pisses me off. Femoids are attention seeking whores who infiltrate male spaces and need to dealt with immediately.

No, but like most infestations by time you realize they're here it's too late.

But a foid could post her hand as well jfl
Foid hands look different 90+% of the time. Not many grown men/women have androgynous hands.
Maybe you could combine the hand pic with a vocaroo. Passing both would be much harder than just one

Foid hands look different 90+% of the time. Not many grown men/women have androgynous hands.
Maybe you could combine the hand pic with a vocaroo. Passing both would be much harder than just one
She has been refusing to make a vocaroo since she was asked days ago

what kind of fucking question is this

It was stamped with a username but I don't really see how that is much of a proof when hands are freely available all around. You can even find some spare hands on the streets of Mexican cartel ghettos.

very smart, public votes :feelsYall:

They need to fuck off

someone voted yes :feelspuke:

tbf literally every woman in 2020 has dozens of men who would be willing to do that for her. I don’t know if there’s any form of “verification” that clears all doubt

if the entire forum can tell that someone is a LARPer/bad actor/troll then mods should just ban them either way, that’s how it works on every other website on the internet. but lately I think the mods are trying to make the site more open to LGBT/women/etc. there has been an insane amount of femposting and gay agenda posting in the past month and no bans

The fact that even some of the users on this site will allow one femoid pisses me off. Femoids are attention seeking whores who infiltrate male spaces and need to dealt with immediately.
Those users might be even worse than foids. :woke: