Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should females be allowed on incels.co?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date

?

• Total voters
tbf literally every woman in 2020 has dozens of men who would be willing to do that for her. I don’t know if there’s any form of “verification” that clears all doubt

if the entire forum can tell that someone is a LARPer/bad actor/troll then mods should just ban them either way, that’s how it works on every other website on the internet. but lately I think the mods are trying to make the site more open to LGBT/women/etc. there has been an insane amount of femposting and gay agenda posting in the past month and no bans
Maybe they want to make the forum bigger, but that would only result in its downfall smh

Mods give me a 1 day ban for going after these fakecels.

What are they doing? :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh: WHens the last time Mods interacted and posted here in a pure incel-to-incel discussion?

Never. They are suspect as shit

Maybe they want to make the forum bigger, but that will only result in its downfall smh
this user is still on the forum btw
575773AA 8B55 43C9 B441 9E547CD8B43D
0AB9F087 E643 40E8 A78A 7A1F5084E734

so weird how genuine truecels receive permabans over random arbitrary shit but gayposting and foidposting just gives like a 20% warning

JFL, shit is pathetic.
tbf literally every woman in 2020 has dozens of men who would be willing to do that for her. I don’t know if there’s any form of “verification” that clears all doubt

if the entire forum can tell that someone is a LARPer/bad actor/troll then mods should just ban them either way, that’s how it works on every other website on the internet. but lately I think the mods are trying to make the site more open to LGBT/women/etc. there has been an insane amount of femposting and gay agenda posting in the past month and no bans
Good luck trying to make an incel forum normie friendly JFL.

No, even based men simp when a foid enters an online space.

this user is still on the forum btw
View attachment 373564 View attachment 373565
so weird how genuine truecels receive permabans over random arbitrary shit but gayposting and foidposting just gives like a 20% warning
Same guy who claimed to be an ex male model and who made a giant post with several paragraphs talking shit about pic below and saying how much he mogs him

IMG 20201007 153646

good, now mods can ban every greycel that votes yes

The ones who voted yes need to be put on a watch list for potential facilitators for infiltrators. Just saying.

the_moonshine is here too
ye sure, the bitch is just baiting you and eating cheetos sitting on her wine mom ass while seething with anger at out existence and typing passive aggressive posts

One strategy is making them share their screen and have them log into .co in front of the mods. I agree that if practically anyone can independently come to the decision that a someone is being fake then they really should get banned because the chances of that person being fake is almost 100%. I really don’t like the direction this site is taking

Of course not, are you inbred or just stupid (whoever says otherwise)

FEMALE = INFINITE SMV

This shouldn’t even be a question

I won't cry for an orbiting sodomite, jfl all what it took was a dumb foid to expose user's true nature.
And it took one screenshot to force you to change your avi back out of shame for the faggot you were obsessing over :feelshmm:

We need more diversity so YES, also please ban all incels from this site

Foids who voluntarily become a sex slave for an incels.co member (Overlord or above) should be allowed to post here

Who cares if they are allowed or not they are already here.

why is this even a fucking question lol

Tbh i never even noticed that sincere existed until it asked me a gym question today. The other one is infamous already. I can see some people not even noticing both of them.

every traitor who said yes must be fucking perma banned ASAP.

Faggot

Daily reminder that this user above is still not banned.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Then do your job already and ban the larping foids.

Last edited:
ban them already mods please

I answered no, however, there are already many foids on incels.co so the question is misleading.

It's not up to us, but to the mods, and the mods don't care.

This user is either:
-1) an edgy toxic autistic foid
-2) a fake gaycel that lubes his arse each day

BANS IT!!!
Exactly, it doesn't matter how you look at it, that post means the user in question deserves a ban, and you know what happened when I reported that post? Nothing.

Having women on this forum would be pure suifuel 24 / 7.
I was active on a German incel forum before and there were femcels allowed.
Then you have to read all day how they are depressed that they cannot find love and only have people who want them for sex while you're lying there in bed crying because you're a kissless virgin.

Having women on this forum would be pure suifuel 24 / 7.
I was active on a German incel forum before and there were femcels allowed.
Then you have to read all day how they are depressed that they cannot find love and only have people who want them for sex while you're lying there in bed crying because you're a kissless virgin.
Is that forum still online?