Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should females be allowed on incels.co?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date

?

• Total voters
Only if they renounce their status as human beings and give up all the human rights that were wrongly granted to them.

Next poll will be should foid be mods? And after that should incels be allowed on incels.co?
This is has to stop now, ban everyone who voted yes, maybe our mods are already too cucked to ban faggots and femoid worshippers

Bump.

JFL @IncelCream for voting "Yes."

Last edited:
Maybe there can be a part of the site where you can enter and chat with visitors

@RREEEEEEEEE @InvisibleCel @Mega Coper @Saber @incel Cream @vasily explain yourselves

@RREEEEEEEEE @InvisibleCel @Mega Coper @Saber @incel Cream @vasily explain yourselves
180424 snoop dogg champagne cheers gi bixe

Post a retarded poll I give a retarded vote
end of story

How is the poll retarded?
Because it's asking a stupid question
we all know foids will ruin this place as you can see with the larping
it's another water is wet thread

Women shouldn't be allowed basic freedoms.

Tbh i never even noticed that sincere existed until it asked me a gym question today. The other one is infamous already. I can see some people not even noticing both of them.
Brutal.

WHY they are the reason we are all here
Foids shouldn't even vote

fucking hell no they don't belong here at all .
cunts like this @SorryMsJackson needs to get thrown into a cesspool right away.

Tbh I struggle with paying attention to posters and knowing who's who. Your weird gym question made me notice you tho lmao :feelshehe:

Tbh I struggle with paying attention to posters and knowing who's who. Your weird gym question made me notice you tho lmao :feelshehe:
But you are gymcelled tho which is pretty good. You must be proud of your physique.

But you are gymcelled tho which is pretty good. You must be proud of your physique.
Yes and no. I'm proud when normies (men only) compliment me and ask me for advice. But I also feel like a total clown when out of shape normies have gfs. It's the ultimate mogging when I outlift and outsize some guy at the gym but he leaves the gym holding hands with his gf

Is this shit thread still up? You guys are orbiting me real hard which I kinda faggy cuz I'm not a girl. But hey, I don't mind the free attention :rolleyes:;)

Retarded poll so I gave a retarded answer. Should crocodiles be allowed in schools? Same level of question

Retarded poll so I gave a retarded answer. Should crocodiles be allowed in schools? Same level of question
If you don't know the background of the question then stfu bluecel scum

Women should not be allowed to exist inshallah

Blocking every shit who said yes in the poll.

FUCK NO! Foids ruin every community they join given enough time. So i don't care what you say, the moment this community accepts foids im out of here.

FUCK NO! Foids ruin every community they join given enough time. So i don't care what you say, the moment this community accepts foids im out of here.
The comunity doesn't, but the mods do

two fucking foids larping and look at the mess they've made

mods seriously those larping foids should be banned if not for being foids at least for the mess they've caused in here

How are these 5% cucks who voted "yes"?

Farmer holding a pitchfork XE3YXP

ur questions become more and more suspicious

Yes. I would enjoy picking apart their retarded logic. They'd be confined to a designated area though, I wouldn't want them commenting on every post

Yes. I would enjoy picking apart their retarded logic. They'd be confined to a designated area though, I wouldn't want them commenting on every post
Good idea. BTW how big is your dick? If it's around 5" BP then you're not a dicklet. Some retards on here say they have a micropenis but they have a 6" dick jfl.

@RREEEEEEEEE explain yourself :feelsbaton:

Good idea. BTW how big is your dick? If it's around 5" BP then you're not a dicklet. Some retards on here say they have a micropenis but they have a 6" dick jfl.
sub 5" with zero girth, not quite a micropenis but a death sentence nonetheless...it's a good job my horrible personality keeps them away :feelsEhh:
I want to see if he's a retarded dickpiller who says anything below 8" is a dicklet or if has a genuine micropenis for which I would recommend surgery.

PM me. :feelstrash:
There's a Californian company which offer implants but I've heard the results don't last forever and you've also got to be circumcised... there's no solution for dicklets

Last edited:
sub 5" with zero girth, not quite a micropenis but a death sentence nonetheless...it's a good job my horrible personality keeps them away :feelsEhh:

There's a Californian company which offer implants but I've heard the results don't last forever and you've also got to be circumcised... there's no solution for dicklets
Good thing your personality is horrible! Jfl. And yeah I have heard about the company, it's called Penuma, isn't it? It's highly expensive, $15,000 and like you said, it doesn't last forever because people take out the implants eventually. But only men who don't have a micropenis and wish to enlarge their penis have this.