Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should foids be allowed in the Incel Blog?

should foid be allowed to post on the incel blog?

• yes

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • no

Votes: 52 86.7%

• Total voters
kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Im writing this here since it would probably be moved from ID anyway.
I know the Incel Blog isn't really the same site as .co but its run by the same person so its crucial to see what the public thinks.
from their nature, femoids are manipulative and dastardly, and should not be trusted.
imo letting the kikess post on the Incel Blog was a bad Idea (I have my own theories but I wont elaborate them here).
we need to show Serg what we think.

Yes, but they need to show their titties.

its gonna be like that from now on?
every post we'll write about that (((whore))) we will get sent to offtopic?
I want a mod to answer this

You know the old saying. Men build, women move in.

The only thing foids know how to do is copy men's talking points but receive 1000x the praise due to simps.

If a talking parrot repeated what an incel said, would Serge think that parrot has high IQ? Based on his logic towards foids, it seems so.

No. Only men should be allowed to post there. Females will never be able to have an objective view of male inceldom, because they have a different biological imperative which is in conflict with ours. Females should neither be encouraged to have opinions, which they are when they are allowed to post in their blog, because they should be nothing more than sex objects.

No. I hate women and I don’t them anywhere near our forum. I don’t want them to understand me. I don’t want them to study me.

Yes, but as view only. They deserve to fucking read our experiences and not just blindly bombard us with blue pill useless advice.

No. Only men should be allowed to post there. Females will never be able to have an objective view of male inceldom, because they have a different biological imperative which is in conflict with ours. Females should neither be encouraged to have opinions, which they are when they are allowed to post in their blog, because they should be nothing more than sex objects.

It's tricky. On one hand, I don't believe women can experience, or even fully comprehend for that matter, inceldom, so there's something lacking whenever they write about inceldom. It's like if I were to write about menstrual pains. I can read about it and talk to women about it, but it's not the same as a woman who actually goes through it writting about it to other women. On the other hand, anybody should be allowed to write about anything. I don't believe in "only X can write about Y" leftist stuff.

I think it's up to @SergeantIncel to decide. He saw how negatively the community reacted to it, so he may decide not to invide women to write there anymore. But if he still wants to do it, it's his choice.

Last edited:
No they are retarded and don’t know how to write. Most people don’t want foids in the blog so serge probably won’t add the ones with foids anymore

You know the old saying. Men build, women move in.

The only thing foids know how to do is copy men's talking points but receive 1000x the praise due to simps.

If a talking parrot repeated what an incel said, would Serge think that parrot has high IQ? Based on his logic towards foids, it seems so.
Yes, but as view only. They deserve to fucking read our experiences and not just blindly bombard us with blue pill useless advice.

:feelsokman:

It's tricky. On one hand, I don't believe women can experience, or even fully comprehend for that matter, inceldom, so there's something lacking whenever they write about inceldom. It's like if I were to write about menstrual pains. I can read about it and talk to women about it, but it's not the same as a woman who actually goes through it writting about it to other women. On the other hand, anybody should be allowed to write about anything. I don't believe in "only X can write about Y" leftist stuff.

I think it's up to @SergeantIncel to decide. He saw how negatively the community reacted to it, so he may decide not to invide women to write there anymore. But if he still wants to do it, it's his choice.

Of course, she's free to write about inceldom.

But like I said in the thread that got deleted, it's not as if she doesn't have the rest of the internet as space to write. Why does she need this space to do it?

Of course, sarge didn't answer, and it's true that he doesn't have to. But it just went to show that even the admin of an incel site will protect m'lady from the mean inkwells. It was so embarrassing and disgraceful when he silenced her blog post thread.

No foids and no liberal kikes

@kikecel

Look, your thread got moved from inceldom discussion to OFF-TOPIC.

The damage control is fucking blatant at this point.

its gonna be like that from now on?
every post we'll write about that (((whore))) we will get sent to offtopic?
I want a mod to answer this
LUL at the state of incel forum mods. :feelsPop:
Damage control : ON.

i wont read it anyway , so they might as well

TangiblePlaintiveChupacabra-max-1mb.gif

This is how they creep in and gain foothold. When people are completely apathetic.

What's next: Should we allow IT members to write the blogs?

Only men should be allowed to post there. Females will never be able to have an objective view of male inceldom.

Females should neither be encouraged to have opinions
Thread

There's a blog?

Some thirsty men voted yes.

Any woman would still be filtering out the Omegas from the Betas, even during her dumpster diving dating.
Women never switch off their vaginas and flirt 24/7, meaning guys would white knight and compete 24/7.

She'd then bolt from the forum/blog the millisecond a wild chad appears in her offline life or her ex calls.

Just let (((them))) take our space bro.
Im writing this here since it would probably be moved from ID anyway.
I know the Incel Blog isn't really the same site as .co but its run by the same person so its crucial to see what the public thinks.
from their nature, femoids are manipulative and dastardly, and should not be trusted.
imo letting the kikess post on the Incel Blog was a bad Idea (I have my own theories but I wont elaborate them here).
we need to show Serg what we think.
Shouldn't have made the poll anonymous.
Fakecels need to be clearly identified.

Last edited:
Shouldn't have made the poll anonymous.
Fakecels need to be clearly identified.

Then they wouldn't vote.

@kikecel at least your other thread in ID hasn't been (((shut down))), brocel.

This.

Allowing foids in any capacity will only ruin this place just as Wizchan was ruined by the mod fag clique over there allowing literal faggots to be on the site and troll for boyfriends.

tenor.gif

We're on cusp of potentially being corrupted in a similar fashion. That cunt who wrote the blog post (and who will not be named) is basically living rent free in half the forum's head right now. Just imagine some qt3.14 Asian chick befriending one of the weebcel mods.

Easiest infiltration ever.

Who are the 8 cucks who voted yes?

Only dollcels and oldcels should be mods. Change my mind.

Somebody update this with mod avis.
1596150087021m

NO fuck are you kidding me? NO GOD NO. No negotiations with foids, ever.

NO fuck are you kidding me? NO GOD NO. No negotiations with foids, ever.
She will find many cucks on this forum that will be willing to bend over for her and suck out Chad's cum still dangling from her cunt.

obviously not.