Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should fully blackpilled people be still nervous while talking to girl?

StemCel137

StemCel137

5'7, ethnic, <60kg, bug eyes, big nose
★★★★★
I am not sure about that, so advanced that you simply dont give a fuck about them?

In theory yes, in practice it would be impossible to reach this. You can't completely eliminate the visceral reaction of being stifled around a woman. It's impossible.

Are you sure? Once I took the blackpill, I am 100% at peace with talking to women, becuase I know they don't view me as a sexual creature, and I don't really give a shit about what they have to think of me.

amincel said:
Are you sure? Once I took the blackpill, I am 100% at peace with talking to women, becuase I know they don't view me as a sexual creature, and I don't really give a shit about what they have to think of me.

Really? Maybe I wasn't being open-minded enough, although it's possible that you're coping and this isn't really true (no offense.)

Framecel222 said:
Really? Maybe I wasn't being open-minded enough, although it's possible that you're coping and this isn't really true (no offense.)
I know my interactions with women. Once you accept that they view you as non-eixstent sexually, it really helps. A good way to think about it is to talk  walk on the street, and find the biggest subhuman with a gf. And then realize that the dude mogs you, becuase he managed to attract a woman while you failed in that.

Ideally, no, but if you have a crush it's only natural that you're very nervous about it. Even if there's no hope for you.

Yes, but the problem is most incels are betas and they have anxiety, therefore it's not gonna happen.

I'm actually at the point where i can talk to really attractive girls because i know there is a 0% chance of anything happening, it's like my brain is trying to protect itself. The ones that are my looksmatch i still have trouble with though.

In a word, no. Because you shouldn't give a fuck anymore.

Even talking to an FHO is pretty pointless at that point (because it is over), unless they started talking to you for some crazy reason.

I used to be nervous around attractive females but then I thought to myself; females are subhuman trash, why should I give a shit about what they think of me? After a while it actually made it a lot easier and now I'm never nervous around them.

RopeForSluts said:
I used to be nervous around attractive females but then I thought to myself; females are subhuman trash, why should I give a shit about what they think of me? After a while it actually made it a lot easier and now I'm never nervous around them.

>He's comfortable around women and doesn't internally freak out when around them

Normie detected.

Framecel222 said:
>He's comfortable around women and doesn't internally freak out when around them

Normie detected.

https://m.imgur.com/cDD4ejB

I'm not remotely nervous when talking to women. I'm pretty low inhib.

I hardly ever get nervous now as opposed to being a stuttery blushing autist in years past.

>fully blackpilled person
>talking to a girl
Pick one.

Yeah, I can talk to anyone now that I don't give a fuck anymore.

If they initiate the convo i can talk without being nervous but I make sure to not look them in the eyes but I don't feel anxious or anything. I just know i'm subhuman so there's no reason to acknowledge their face.

You still should be nervous because it's effectively not just talking to the woman, it's the entirety of society whose law overprotects her.

No. Nor should you be talking to girls.