Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should humanity be exterminated?

Should it?

• Total voters
Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-
It will eventually no civilization last forever

yes let the missiles fly

humans deserve to rule the planet

No. In fact, I'm actually content with the normie--incel divide of today's world. For the sake of future generations, it is crucial that only the chaddest of genes carry on. It is a fact that I am genetically inferior, and therefore I am not fit for this world. If we were to change this fundamental hierarchy, we would merely pollute the genepool.

Hole of a w*man's vagina. ❌

Hole of a Nuclear crater of former San Francisco, CA. ✅

Abso-fucking-lutely. FUCK humans. Only animals should be left alone. Humans are way, way, way worse than animals. Only our resident gorilla @ThoughtfulCel should be left alive so he can live with his fellow gorillas in peace.

No. In fact, I'm actually content with the normie--incel divide of today's world. For the sake of future generations, it is crucial that only the chaddest of genes carry on. It is a fact that I am genetically inferior, and therefore I am not fit for this world. If we were to change this fundamental hierarchy, we would merely pollute the genepool.
ur stupid, shit genetics will still carry over from ugly foids reproducing

Yes. But not right now. First I'll moneymaxx and enjoylifemaxx. Once I turn 50 you are free to launch the missiles.

Yes if i will never have a gf
No if i end up getting a gf
Yes if knajjd comes out as gay or a tranny

Yes, it ended up wrong for us and the other life forms we share this cursed land with

Yes but not with nuclear missiles,other animals deserve to live

Are you joking or did you overdose on soy? chads are literally parasites, they're worth nothing to mankind in general and yet are privileged and get to reproduce despite the fact they're basically useless, if they all dropped dead today we would be living on mars next month

We shouldn't exist, however this isn't exclusive to humans.

Would much prefer a zombie apocalypse, zombie normies, big guns and shooting them to pieces.

Abso-fucking-lutely. FUCK humans. Only animals should be left alone. Humans are way, way, way worse than animals. Only our resident gorilla @ThoughtfulCel should be left alive so he can live with his fellow gorillas in peace.
Based brocel.

I agree 100% If earth didn't have humans i could live in peace and harmony with my ape brothers.

But it will never happen. The cancer that are humans will continue to spread.

20200602 021524

We shouldn't exist, however this isn't exclusive to humans.

If you take the literal evolutionary perspective human life and the civilizations that grew from it happened by random chance, there is no should or shouldn't exist in that framework.

Cucked if you vote anything other than yes

If you take the literal evolutionary perspective human life and the civilizations that grew from it happened by random chance, there is no should or shouldn't exist in that framework.
I'm making a value judgement based upon what I can observe. The cause behind something occurring doesn't really tell us anything about whether or not it is worthwhile.

I'm making a value judgement based upon what I can observe. The cause behind something occurring doesn't really tell us anything about whether or not it is worthwhile.

I'm not saying I disagree with you, only just bringing up the idea that nature and evolution can be seen as a random, amoral process rather than something that should or shouldn't have happened.
I wonder if a lot of incels would consider antinatalism to be cope since chads don't usually express antinatalist thoughts or value judgements that life shouldn't exist.

I'm not saying I disagree with you, only just bringing up the idea that nature and evolution can be seen as a random, amoral process rather than something that should or shouldn't have happened.
I wonder if a lot of incels would consider antinatalism to be cope since chads don't usually express antinatalist thoughts or value judgements that life shouldn't exist.
Antinatalism is cope, even if the reasoning behind it isn't. The problem is that trying to convince people of things like the negative utility having no true opposite (pleasure being largely the cessation of frustration rather than the creation of something positive), that procreating is essentially creating a series of problems for another person to go about resolving, or that biological life is a process that exists to eat itself and get better at doing so, well it's just all an exercise in futility.

At best, trying to convince people is just a pointless waste of time, since most people will never agree regardless of what you say. However it's possibly outright counterproductive, as the only people who could ever be convinced might be those who would do the least harm by having, or at least raising children. IQ is negatively correlated to reproductive success, but that isn't even the only issue here. Traits like levels of aggression and capacity for empathy matter too. The reality is that by trying to convince people, it may actually be making the situation worse, since future humans will or at least might be less likely to actually resolve the problem thanks to your own efforts.

You don't question the value of life or of your own experiences if you never have a pressing reason to do so. It's very difficult for the experiences of others to seem truly genuine, and this is multiplied when you're specifically thinking about large groups rather than individuals. The fact that most people come to these conclusions based upon their own life experiences isn't surprising, but it doesn't make them wrong. The error made is in the approach, like I was getting at before.

Personally I try to avoid thinking about this stuff now, since there is nothing I can do to change any of it, and devoting more mental energy to conclusions which are emotionally damaging doesn't do me any good.

Antinatalism is cope, even if the reasoning behind it isn't. The problem is that trying to convince people of things like the negative utility having no true opposite (pleasure being largely the cessation of frustration rather than the creation of something positive), that procreating is essentially creating a series of problems for another person to go about resolving, or that biological life is a process that exists to eat itself and get better at doing so, well it's just all an exercise in futility.

At best, trying to convince people is just a pointless waste of time, since most people will never agree regardless of what you say. However it's possibly outright counterproductive, as the only people who could ever be convinced might be those who would do the least harm by having, or at least raising children. IQ is negatively correlated to reproductive success, but that isn't even the only issue here. Traits like levels of aggression and capacity for empathy matter too. The reality is that by trying to convince people, it may actually be making the situation worse, since future humans will might be less likely to actually resolve the problem thanks to your own efforts.

You don't question the value of life or of your own experiences if you never have a pressing reason to do so. It's very difficult for the experiences of others to seem truly genuine, and this is multiplied when you're specifically thinking about large groups rather than individuals. The fact that most people come to these conclusions based upon their own life experiences isn't surprising, but it doesn't make them wrong. The error made is in the approach, like I was getting at before.

Personally I try to avoid thinking about this stuff now, since there is nothing I can do to change any of it, and devoting more mental energy to conclusions which are emotionally damaging doesn't do me any good.

I agree with the idea that procreating can cause accumulating problems down the line, especially for children that are born with poor genetics and suffer through things like IBS.

I also agree that trying to convince people not to have kids is a waste of time and they will often do the opposite to spite you if they hear this. Also the urge to reproduce is very strong in most organisms, so trying not to desire sex, it is hard for people to fight against the natural urge to reproduce.

Imo most people have questioned the value of life at some difficult point in their life, but their positive experiences have largely outweighed the negative experiences or they think struggling and suffering is part of life so they procreate when they can anyway.

And yeah I don't think forming a community around discussing antinatalism is that productive, like volcel communities that discuss the philosophy of being alone in this world and enjoying it, it is more depressing than enlightening or anything else.

Imo most people have questioned the value of life at some difficult point in their life, but their positive experiences have largely outweighed the negative experiences or they think struggling and suffering is part of life so they procreate when they can anyway.
I suspect that it's due to the conclusion that life is worthwhile, and that positive experiences outweigh negatives being the more intuitive point of view. Regardless of how sound my reasoning might be, or how strong my arguments are, it requires a lot of abstract thinking. At the end of the day I can't tell someone that something doesn't feel good. Regardless of how illusory it all might be, or how it's not really worth it for numerous reasons, it's just easier to take the path of least resistance.

If I were Chad, I'd probably have never come to several realizations, and I'd never have accepted my own conclusions because I'd never have had a good reason to question life in the first place. As much as I'd like to believe that I'm somehow just more creative or thoughtful than most people, it's probably more likely that my life experiences weren't good enough for me to be able to delude myself.

I suspect that it's due to the conclusion that life is worthwhile, and that positive experiences outweigh negatives being the more intuitive point of view. Regardless of how sound my reasoning might be, or how strong my arguments are, it requires a lot of abstract thinking. At the end of the day I can't tell someone that something doesn't feel good. Regardless of how illusory it all might be, or how it's not really worth it for numerous reasons, it's just easier to take the path of least resistance.

Yeah the positive experiences outweighing negative ones is the major reason I think people choose to procreate if they can in addition to the purpose of continuing their genetic line.
It's not the path of last resistance for a lot of normies tbh. If not having kids was seen as cool and continued to be that way (in the same way rock and roll and rap is) by more than just cynical redditors, maybe there would be a lot more normies choosing not to have kids.

If I were Chad, I'd probably have never come to several realizations, and I'd never have accepted my own conclusions because I'd never have had a good reason to question life in the first place. As much as I'd like to believe that I'm somehow just more creative or thoughtful than most people, it's probably more likely that my life experiences weren't good enough for me to be able to delude myself.

True, I wouldn't be so tortured by constantly thinking through things if things came effortlessly to me like they did to chads. Overthinking is a self defense mechanism for socially awkward, clumsy males with poor motor and social skills imo

if they all dropped dead today we would be living on mars next month
And who is gonna bring us there? It certainly won't be us. Maybe it's *gasp* the normals that just dropped dead.

And who is gonna bring us there? It certainly won't be us. Maybe it's *gasp* the normals that just dropped dead.
I was talking about chads, if hypergamy didn't exist and every man received a wife most people would be more willing to contribute to society, incels and normies alike

Not all, but Illuminati plan is to have it reduced to 500 million , which is like 95% wipe out within 5 years.

Yeah sure why not

Yes, but only if a maximal perpetual suffering isn't possible

Doesn’t make a difference to me:feelzez:

I wanna assist at that cause