[Serious] Should I ask out this girl in my language class?

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Legend of the Atavistic
-
On one hand, I know the results already. On the other hand, I don't know what I have to lose anymore.

We've talked a few times and she's friendly enough. She's mostly inquisitive about Canada.

Oh, and she's ethnic, so I can prove all the JBWers wrong by asking her out.

If I do it I'll likely record it and post it here lel

She's a 7 for me, but based on what's said here I probably overrate compared to everyone else.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

NEETcel, 23 y/o virgin, LDARing
-
Just do it. You got nothing to lose. Maybe you can end up fucking her by next week.

SupremeG

SupremeG

ϟϟ 卐 ϟϟ
-
Just don't do it in front of your class unless you risk getting humiliated.

R

Ricecel

Recruit
-
Just don't do it in front of your class unless you risk getting humiliated.
Just don't do it at all unless you wanna risk getting humiliated. I saw some kid try to ask a girl to prom back in high, shit was the laugh of the week

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Paragon
-
Go for it. I dont have the balls to approach.

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

No loli-no life! My dick 11cm
-
LordDylan

LordDylan

Yang is the NEET Jesus
-
Do it when no one is around so you aren't humiliated more than you have to.

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

Colez Biker Gang
-
worst that can happen is that she says "no"

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
I have a foid in my language class but she has bf but if she hadn't I'd try it

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

Colez Biker Gang
-
I'll have to be near her for another 2 months though... And she might be in my class next semester
and? its not like you're gonna have another chance if she turns u down

IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

Not Enough Y-Chromosome
-
On one hand, I know the results already. On the other hand, I don't know what I have to lose anymore.

We've talked a few times and she's friendly enough. She's mostly inquisitive about Canada.

She's a 7 for me, but based on what's said here I probably overrate compared to everyone else.
Did she give you any IOIs?
Before you ask her out , smile at her , hold eye contact , walk close to her and see how she reacts .

If she smiles back / blushes games on .
If she instantly glances sidewards and avoids eye contact its over .

You can SEE if a woman is interested .
Dont embarass yourself .

Has she glanced over to you during class , unprovoked ?
did you catch her looking at the area of your dick
( girls do that when theyre interested to see if you are well enough equipped ) ?
does she try to sit closer to you than normal , does she try to iniate conversation , does she let you talk and listens to you while you talk or does she interrupt you ?
Does she approve of everything you say , even if its provocative cause she wants you to like her ?
does she lick her Lips or bite her Lips when you talk ?
does she cross her legs , play with her hair , expose her neck , imitate your body language ?
Does she sit up straight to highlight her chest , puff it out ?
Does she subtly or overtly shit test you ?

If a girl does not show any Signs ,
DONT TRY IT .
dont jump into cold water , these body language signs are easy to spot , just talk normally to her before you ask her out .

Observe ho women act when chad talks to them and you will know when a women has a crush / wants to fuck you .

Women are like Machines , you have to study them , theyre all the same .

Incline

Incline

22/White - Enduring my misery
-
Do it just when you two are alone trust me.

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

dollpilled manlet untermensch
-
Asking for girl advice on an incel forum JFL.

I'd recommend having a mutual friend tell her you're interested. Then he or she can tell you whether the feeling is mutual or not. That way, you save yourself the embarrassment and awkwardness of a failed approach. It's a tried and true tactic used by introverted high inhib normies worldwide.

If you don't have a mutual friend, you might have to do the IOI thing like @IamJacksBrokenHeart mentioned. Though I wouldn't go off just one or two IOI's as they could just be coincidental.

IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

Not Enough Y-Chromosome
-
Asking for girl advice on an incel forum JFL.

I'd recommend having a mutual friend tell her you're interested. Then he or she can tell you whether the feeling is mutual or not. That way, you save yourself the embarrassment and awkwardness of a failed approach. It's a tried and true tactic used by introverted high inhib normies worldwide.

If you don't have a mutual friend, you might have to do the IOI thing like @IamJacksBrokenHeart mentioned. Though I wouldn't go off just one or two IOI's as they could just be coincidental.
Letting somebody else tell her youre interested is beyond cucked .
I never saw this work anywhere except in bad movies .

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

-
Did she give you any IOIs?
Before you ask her out , smile at her , hold eye contact , walk close to her and see how she reacts .

If she smiles back / blushes games on .
If she instantly glances sidewards and avoids eye contact its over .

You can SEE if a woman is interested .
Dont embarass yourself .

Has she glanced over to you during class , unprovoked ?
did you catch her looking at the area of your dick
( girls do that when theyre interested to see if you are well enough equipped ) ?
does she try to sit closer to you than normal , does she try to iniate conversation , does she let you talk and listens to you while you talk or does she interrupt you ?
Does she approve of everything you say , even if its provocative cause she wants you to like her ?
does she lick her Lips or bite her Lips when you talk ?
does she cross her legs , play with her hair , expose her neck , imitate your body language ?
Does she sit up straight to highlight her chest , puff it out ?
Does she subtly or overtly shit test you ?

If a girl does not show any Signs ,
DONT TRY IT .
dont jump into cold water , these body language signs are easy to spot , just talk normally to her before you ask her out .

Observe ho women act when chad talks to them and you will know when a women has a crush / wants to fuck you .

Women are like Machines , you have to study them , theyre all the same .
I have autism, reading that kind of body language and facial shit is basically impossible for me
Do it just when you two are alone trust me.
Not gonna be possible but I try for that anyway. I have experience.

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

-
That's because people who have to resort to that sort of thing are generally not attractive. If OP was attractive, he would not have made an account here.

I have autism, reading that kind of body language and facial shit is basically impossible for me

Not gonna be possible but I try for that anyway. I have experience.
Yeah, definitely go for the mutual friend thing. Your autism is going to blow up in your face if you try to go PUA.

IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

Not Enough Y-Chromosome
-
It was difficult for me too , but the example i made are just scratching the surface .
I read a couple books on it , observes chad to female interaction in real life and i made it a routine to look out for this stuff til' it got ingrained and i instinctively notice this stufd now .

Learning body language and microexpressions is like a superpower , but it also fucks with your brain when you know which people actuall like you and which dont .
Sometimes you dont wanna know , its like the blackpill .

Just go up to her and assert dominance bro
Slap her Face with your cock if she doesnt give consent .

Last edited:
PowerLevelCel

PowerLevelCel

Gymcel
-
Record it and post it here

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

-
I'd recommend having a mutual friend tell her you're interested.
That's a pussy thing to do, which will make her dry.
Your autism is going to blow up in your face if you try to go PUA.
My autism is going to blow up in my face regardless.
It was difficult for me too , but the example i made are just scratching the surface .
I read a couple books on it , observes chad to female interaction in real life and i made it a routine to look out for this stuff til' it got ingrained and i instinctively notice this stufd now .

Learning body language and microexpressions is like a superpower , but it also fucks with your brain when you know which people actuall like you and which dont .
Sometimes you dont wanna know , its like the blackpill .
I've been trying. I'm pretty certain she's not giving IOIs but I'm pretty much so nihilistic at this point I'm willing to go off of the 0.00000001%

Incline

Incline

22/White - Enduring my misery
-
Do it or you will regret it for the rest of your life. Don't do it for her do it for yourself. Even if she rejects you which is most likely at least you will never have to be hunted with the thoughts of what could be if you asked her out. Trust me. When I asked somebody out and they rejected me I felt instant relieve knowing I was right instead of fooling myself, I done this a couple of times. But I still suffer because my childhood love I wanted to get with (she wanted it too in retrospect) never materialized because I never asked her out and I still suffer because of it to this day.

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

-
That's a pussy thing to do, which will make her dry.
That's PUA/TRP cope. You think foids walk around wet all the time? Dry is their default state. Attraction cannot be negotiated--this is blackpill 101. Taking the indirect approach I'm recommending you isn't going to hurt your chances any more than the direct one. In fact, since it's far less awkward and cringy, it'll hurt your chances less.

Jazavac

Jazavac

(ー)◡(ー)
-
Not involuntary celibate if you don't try tbh. Do it but brace yourself for a blackpill.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

-
You think foids walk around wet all the time? Dry is their default state.
It's a figure of speech.
Attraction cannot be negotiated--this is blackpill 101.
You can turn off attraction with your actions, that's just fact.
Taking the indirect approach I'm recommending you isn't going to hurt your chances any more than the direct one.
Yes, it will.
In fact, since it's far less awkward and cringy, it'll hurt your chances less.
Doing it your way is far more awkward and cringy.
Not involuntary celibate if you don't try tbh. Do it but brace yourself for a blackpill.
I've already been rejected ~20 times.
Tell that to Blacktarpill though...

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

-
You can turn off attraction with your actions, that's just fact.
You're assuming she's attracted to you in the first place. She has already decided whether she is attracted to you or not. Asking a friend to vouch for you won't hurt any more than putting on some fake macho act when you've already spoken to her several times without it.

Doing it your way is far more awkward and cringy.
No. You are an autistic child. You cannot pull this off without making a complete imbecile of yourself. She will see right through it.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

-
You're assuming she's attracted to you in the first place.
No, I never said that. I'm saying if she's attracted to me, it's possible to fuck that up. This is a simple concept.
She has already decided whether she is attracted to you or not.
Yes, again, if she is, it's possible to fuck that up.
Asking a friend to vouch for you won't hurt any more
You really don't understand female nature then.
than putting on some fake macho act when you've already spoken to her several times without it.
Never said I was going to do that, non-sequitur.
No. You are an autistic child.
Fuck yourself, I'm an adult. I'm high functioning, meaning I'm basically normal sans "in between the lines" communication. I have asked out several girls before, it's not as if that's beyond me.
You cannot pull this off without making a complete imbecile of yourself. She will see right through it.
When did I ever say I thought this would work?

ReasonableResolver

ReasonableResolver

localdoctorcel
-
Let us know how it goes and good luck OP.

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

-
I'm saying if she's attracted to me, it's possible to fuck that up.
You're more likely to fuck it up with your spergy cringefest PUA approach than you are with a simple vouch, and genuine attraction is not going to be killed simply by you not acting like le macho alfalfa male one time.

The driving factor in attraction is looks. If you are ugly (which I'm guessing you are), being direct will not help you. If you are good-looking, being indirect will not hurt you. This is basic blackpill. If you don't get that, you are not blackpilled and do not belong here.

Fuck yourself, I'm an adult.
Adults don't take "language class". They do Rosetta Stone or use a textbook if they want to learn a language.

Why are you risking ridicule and embarrassment for something you think doesn't work? How do you expect to put on a macho confident persona when you're (correctly) in a defeatist mindset like this? Think about this. You are autistic--you have far below-average comprehension of social cues. How do you expect to pull off something even the vast majority of normal people would not be able to pull off?

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

-
Holy fuck you are low IQ.

You're more likely to fuck it up with your spergy cringefest PUA approach than you are with a simple vouch, and genuine attraction is not going to be killed simply by you not acting like le macho alfalfa male one time.
I've said several times I'm not going to do this, you're just not listening at this point. And yes, attraction will be killed by your absolute pussified method. Women think on base biological instincts when it comes to mating. The idea of protection is a huge part of that. If you can't be man enough to ask her yourself, how would you be man enough to protect her? That's what goes through their minds. Even if I was Chad Thundercock, acting like an absolute bitch like you suggest would make her drier than the Sahara (and again, for your low IQ brain, that's a figure of speech).
being direct will not help you. If you are good-looking, being indirect will not hurt you.
This is simply patently bullshit.
If you don't get that, you are not blackpilled and do not belong here.
Adults don't take "language class". They do Rosetta Stone or use a textbook if they want to learn a language.
Also JFL. This is what you're going after? Not that it matters, but I get money from the government for being in this course, which is why I'm in it. It's also helpful, but JFL at your retardation thinking this is something to focus on.
Why are you risking ridicule and embarrassment for something you think doesn't work? How do you expect to put on a macho confident persona when you're (correctly) in a defeatist mindset like this? Think about this. You are autistic--you have far below-average comprehension of social cues. How do you expect to pull off something even the vast majority of normal people would not be able to pull off?
Okay, you're literally not reading my posts at this point, there's no point in putting in the effort to respond to you.
Let us know how it goes and good luck OP.
Thanks man. Still not sure if I'll do it but I'll let you know.

Last edited:
KingOfRome

KingOfRome

-
Holy fuck you are low IQ.

I've said several times I'm not going to do this, you're just not listening at this point. And yes, attraction will be killed by your absolute pussified method. Women think on base biological instincts when it comes to mating. The idea of protection is a huge part of that. If you can't be man enough to ask her yourself, how would you be man enough to protect her? That's what goes through their minds. Even if I was Chad Thundercock, acting like an absolute bitch like you suggest would make her drier than the Sahara (and again, for your low IQ brain, that's a figure of speech).

This is simply patently bullshit.

Also JFL. This is what you're going after? Not that it matters, but I get money from the government for being in this course, which is why I'm in it. It's also helpful, but JFL at your retardation thinking this is something to focus on.
You're not blackpilled at all lmao. PUA coping autist. I can tell just from your posts that you are an insufferable person to be around.

We'll see who the retarded one is when you make an absolute joke of yourself putting on this show that even you admit will fall flat on its face.

IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

Not Enough Y-Chromosome
-
Do it or you will regret it for the rest of your life. Don't do it for her do it for yourself. Even if she rejects you which is most likely at least you will never have to be hunted with the thoughts of what could be if you asked her out. Trust me. When I asked somebody out and they rejected me I felt instant relieve knowing I was right instead of fooling myself, I done this a couple of times. But I still suffer because my childhood love I wanted to get with (she wanted it too in retrospect) never materialized because I never asked her out and I still suffer because of it to this day.
Yeah , try it or youll regret it , maybe you arent as ugly as you think .
Ive had so many Oneitis-es in my teenage years where i didnt have the balls to ask them out and even now , they sometimes pop in my head and i ask myself " what if ... " .
I think you can only call yourself a truecel if you actually tried .
IOIs are nice , but i guess ugly people get them so scarcely that we cant rely on that as an motivator .
Just try it and relort back .

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Do it, you have nothing to lose and if she rejects you at least you made her feel uncomfortable. Try to do it in front of a lot of people, so when she eventually rejects you she feels ashamed for being asked out by a subhuman in public.
Dont forget to post it here

Honeypot

Honeypot

nofap since 8/5/2019
-

Just approach a 7/10 br0

Vorbei

Vorbei

Recruit
-
Do it so you can have a clear conscience and no regrets, even if you badly mess it up. I asked out a oneitis back in sixth form by stopping her on a staircase and giving her a Valentines card and a present. I had never spoken to her before, and she was in nearly all of my classes. The only way it could have been more autistic and embarrassing would have been if I said "you seem sympathetic" but even so, I still don't regret making the attempt.

owly

owly

Major
-
just do it, she will reject you but you wont have regrets at least

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

low iq sandcel
-
worst that can happen is that she says "no"
Cope. She will tell all her friends about how a subhuman asked her out and then the Chads will eventually know about it too and then all the Chads and foids will laugh at him on a weekly basis.

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Life is such a cruel joke
-
id like to hear the recording of it but after she rejects you it will be awkward being forced to be around her for remainder of semester

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
-
Go for it, OP, just do it after class.

H

Haywire

Admiral
-
are you around average looks and height? you being white you might have a chance. is she a 7 with fake up?

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
Should you ask her out? Absolutely. Nothing to lose.

Good luck.

heroinfather

heroinfather

Objects In The Mirror
-
No, I never said that. I'm saying if she's attracted to me, it's possible to fuck that up. This is a simple concept.

Yes, again, if she is, it's possible to fuck that up.

Never said I was going to do that, non-sequitur.

Fuck yourself, I'm an adult. I'm high functioning, meaning I'm basically normal sans "in between the lines" communication. I have asked out several girls before, it's not as if that's beyond me.

massive cope even high functioning autists are ogre tier when socializing. stop the cope

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel / Seija Kijin is my Waifu
-
You can try to ask her out but all I'm going to say is that the game is rigged.