[Serious] Should I ask out this girl in my language class?

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Archaeologist
-
52d 5h 42m
99.99 percent are. Norm scum know if someone is off To deny this fact is to deny reality. Peak bluepillz
I'm not saying I'm normie tier. I'm saying I'm not retard tier. There's a gradient.

heroinfather

heroinfather

Admiral
★★★★★
I'm not saying I'm normie tier. I'm saying I'm not retard tier. There's a gradient.
Just bc ur not a head banging drooling aspie, doesn't mean you arnt socially fucked.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Archaeologist
-
52d 5h 42m
Just bc ur not a head banging drooling aspie, doesn't mean you arnt socially fucked.
Again, I didn't say anything to the contrary. Are you even reading my posts?

everythingislava

everythingislava

Vampire neet
★★
Again, I didn't say anything to the contrary. Are you even reading my posts?
No need to argue with people, just go for it and report back (per PN please if you're successful)

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
32d 3h 39m
Do it in a way that you have plausible deniability if it goes wrong. Don't be direct, just say you'd appreciate company for something you already plans on doing or so.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Archaeologist
-
52d 5h 42m
Do it in a way that you have plausible deniability if it goes wrong. Don't be direct, just say you'd appreciate company for something you already plans on doing or so.
I understand where you're coming from, but honestly I'd rather be direct and have it clear for me. To me her saying no to hanging out would be as awkward as her rejecting me anyway.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
66d 22h 9m
Is OP going to ask her out or not? I'm just here to comfort him when the blackpill slaps him back to reality.

KingChemist

KingChemist

Colossal failure with women
★★
4d 11h 27m
Do it. If it fails we'll give you a hero's welcome back. If it succeeds well give you a hero's exit.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Archaeologist
-
52d 5h 42m
Is OP going to ask her out or not? I'm just here to comfort him when the blackpill slaps him back to reality.
If I end up going through with it it will likely be around mid July when my semester ends. Still a ways off.
Do it. If it fails we'll give you a hero's welcome back. If it succeeds well give you a hero's exit.
If I succeeded I definitely wouldn't brag here making everyone else feel worse.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Michinomiya Hirohit some one should go up to it users and ask them out OffTopic 2
N [Discussion] We should start using TOR to access this site OffTopic 21
KARABOGA1453 N**rotypical should be considered a swear word. OffTopic 17
Cheesecel [Serious] Should I beardmaxx OffTopic 2