[Serious] Should I ask out this girl in my language class?

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Legendary Incel
-
99.99 percent are. Norm scum know if someone is off To deny this fact is to deny reality. Peak bluepillz
I'm not saying I'm normie tier. I'm saying I'm not retard tier. There's a gradient.

Mainländer

Mainländer

For JB wives and a future for high-T men
-
Do it in a way that you have plausible deniability if it goes wrong. Don't be direct, just say you'd appreciate company for something you already plans on doing or so.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Legendary Incel
-
Do it in a way that you have plausible deniability if it goes wrong. Don't be direct, just say you'd appreciate company for something you already plans on doing or so.
I understand where you're coming from, but honestly I'd rather be direct and have it clear for me. To me her saying no to hanging out would be as awkward as her rejecting me anyway.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Fuck all foids
-
Is OP going to ask her out or not? I'm just here to comfort him when the blackpill slaps him back to reality.

KingChemist

KingChemist

Just a random guy
-
Do it. If it fails we'll give you a hero's welcome back. If it succeeds well give you a hero's exit.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Legendary Incel
-
Is OP going to ask her out or not? I'm just here to comfort him when the blackpill slaps him back to reality.
If I end up going through with it it will likely be around mid July when my semester ends. Still a ways off.
Do it. If it fails we'll give you a hero's welcome back. If it succeeds well give you a hero's exit.
If I succeeded I definitely wouldn't brag here making everyone else feel worse.