Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should I be irritated that my family is ok with my dying alone

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Clearly they all understand I will not only die alone, but likely spend the last 20-30 years extremely lonely. Sure I have my parents but they are old and will be gone soon. I have a few friends but they have grown apart from me and almost certainly won’t be in my life in 20 years. That leaves me all alone. And nobody in my family seems concerned about this. Never once has my sister or parents ever asked why I don’t have a gf, or offered to help me get a date. Parents have never encouraged me to get married or get them grandchildren. Nothing.

boomers are bluepilled man. they probably think you'll find a wife if you keep working hard, or something.

boomers are bluepilled man. they probably think you'll find a wife if you keep working hard, or something.
the levels of delusion people have to cope is mind blowing

Tf are they supposed to do about it?

Your family can't pull you out of inceldom. I wouldn't be too irritated

yeah, same situation over here, i've even had arguments with them that lead nowhere, and those only started because they pushed me with their constant BS where they want me to work harder and buy a house and shit when i'm still single, lol fuck off

i often asked myself 'what are the odds of this situation changing, if i am the ONLY one bothered by it?"

JFL

I know there is little or nothing they can do about it, but why can’t they at least bring it up EVER or show they are a little concerned about it. It’s because they don’t give a shit about me.

I know there is little or nothing they can do about it, but why can’t they at least bring it up EVER or show they are a little concerned about it. It’s because they don’t give a shit about me.
Maby they are blackpilled somewhat and dont want to remind you cuz they think its probably over

same thing happened with me and my parents, doesnt really occupy my thoughts that much tbh

Family is overrated

Clearly they all understand I will not only die alone, but likely spend the last 20-30 years extremely lonely. Sure I have my parents but they are old and will be gone soon. I have a few friends but they have grown apart from me and almost certainly won’t be in my life in 20 years. That leaves me all alone. And nobody in my family seems concerned about this. Never once has my sister or parents ever asked why I don’t have a gf, or offered to help me get a date. Parents have never encouraged me to get married or get them grandchildren. Nothing.
They don't care cos your sister will keep the bloodline.

it's annoying to get asked about it all the time, trust me. A few times I've nearly lost it with my mother and sister cause they wouldn't shut up about finding a gf.

It’s not like they can buy you a gf lol

Families just know it when it's too late and come to terms with it, same with me even tho, they tried, especially my mom to bluepill me but since then she's completely stopped talking about anything related to it. They can't do anything either and their agreeing silence is much better than their bluepilled delusional struggle and copes.