Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I blackpill my “incel” friend

ovrload

ovrload

Banned
-
0A0B66DC 2789 4646 B99B 2C897AD83279

Don't dump the whole Blackpill Encyclopedia on him. Make him reach his own conclusions, the truth will become self-evident unless he's a complete idiot

He needs to surgerymaxx then, 5'11" is stil doable, at least in third world countries.
Yeah plus his white. His face is horse shaped, so he definitely needs surgery, but he expects a hot white Stacy tbh. Could get a noodle in SEA

i told some 5'2 curry framelet irl about this site

Just do it if you think he can handle the brutal reality brother

It's worthless trying to blackpill others. They've got to have the willpower themselves to open their eyes.

Yep, you should. It's better to acknowledge the truth instead of making excuses.

Sounds like a retarded standardcel, don't blackpill him

He will eventually find out himself.

Don't dump the whole Blackpill Encyclopedia on him. Make him reach his own conclusions, the truth will become self-evident unless he's a complete idiot
This

but also...i dont know bro...remember that blackpill is suffering,and u can make that dude suffer a lot if u try to make him reach the truth,he may not be able to manage it...and god know what will happens...

I personally wanted to blackpill a handicaped oldcel friend of mine,from europe,but the dude just wouldnt take it because hes not in conditions to receive the truth

Naaah spare him for now he'll come to the conclusion soon enough, it will be far more profound that way.

blackpilled a extreme autistic friend of me, like i am talking retard levels of autism.
He now tweets about suicide methods and he is full on sperging out about how you could be cured by Naloxon when overdosing opiates and that barbiturates are the best choice atm.
I feel really bad to be honest.

try. but it might have repercussion

From ur screenshots, I think u r doing a good job so far.

Keep telling him until he believes

depends if he can handle it, someone else on here tried it but their curry friend coulnt handle the truth

I really hate this retarded normie speak like “catch the drift” or “not in the club” why not to call things with their appropriate names?
I wouldn’t call him a normie, he’s a bit of social outcast with not many friends tbh

But he’s still very naive about how lookism rules society.

lol he talks like a foid

I slouldnt do that

Of course, the more blackpilled guys the better

He looks like he's ripe for it.

Don't use incel lingo and show him redditforcucks tier evidence that all foids are whores for chads.
Nah I won’t go that deep just yet, baby steps at this stage.

Yeah he’s beyond deluded plus he has I would assume Aspergers
Try to argue with him that he might have Aspergers.
Then go to the scientific blackpill wiki page and show him some statistics of the mental section.
And then you put him to watch FaceandLMS playlists on youtube

Last edited:
You're on the right track and doing him a huge favour.

Go slow and help him out before he becomes a cuck.

He looks kind of like a standardcel but it's probably because he thinks he can make up for his lack of looks with game or some shit.
There must be a way to make him realize the blackpill. How old is he?

4749C1AE 5C71 4F13 BBE3 6171E9C922A5

ABFD2F65 D237 4428 8E14 041F1A8F32DC

Try to argue with him that he might have Aspergers.
Then go to the scientific blackpill wiki page and show him some statistics of the mental section.
And then you put him to watch FaceandLMS playlists on youtube
Would be a little too much for him at this stage. Probably would think I’m brainwashed by some “cult”
He looks kind of like a standardcel but it's probably because he thinks he can make up for his lack of looks with game or some shit.
There must be a way to make him realize the blackpill. How old is he?
26, still a virgin.

Last edited:
How can someone be so delusional.