Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should I buy a bottle of steroids next payday?

Should I buy steroids

• Yes

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters
Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I’ve become quite fat and flabby. Need to diet and gymcel more, and recomp, should I buy a bottle of steroids next paycheck. I found some for $80. Just orals.

Jfl No. If you want to Take them anyways inject that shit. Orals destroy your liver fast

You get bigger muscles but your balls become small kek

Jfl No. If you want to Take them anyways inject that shit. Orals destroy your liver fast
Lol I wanted to get on testosterone injections last year but I found out I’m not eligible for health reimbursement because I’m only part time, and can’t afford them without. Hopefully when I go full time or find a full time job I can afford test.
You get bigger muscles but your balls become small kek
I know I’ve used them before and tbh I don’t care about small balls. Fine with me.

No man, steroids are cope.

Of course ded srs, if you are not prone to balding or acne go for it buddy boyo ded srs, I wish I could roid but fucking acne tfw...

Steroids don't do much unless you have awesome genetics and have already maxed out your diet and workout. They will likely just make you go bald and feel more sexually frustrated. Diet routine and genetics are all more important than steroids. I speak from personal experience and research I've read.

dont buy orals they will destroy your organs. Buy testosterone etentat and some estrogen Blockers that will be enough for a beginner.
Also I dont think that one bottle will be enough

Steroids don't do much unless you have awesome genetics and have already maxed out your diet and workout. They will likely just make you go bald and feel more sexually frustrated. Diet routine and genetics are all more important than steroids. I speak from personal experience and research I've read.
this tbh

Yes bro. You should also get yourself some growht hormones ded srs.

Do not fuck your hormones with that shit.

Eat clen, tren hard, anavar give up.

The answer depends on what kind of an incel you are. If you’re a manlet, no, but if you have the potential to ogremaxx then do it.

You seem to be directed towards failure if you can't even get normally fit without thinking about taking a shortcut you don't need and could cause you harm, it means you want to take the easy way and are not willing to put in much effort. But effort is necessary.

There's no point unless you're already into a decent gym regime and have a proper dietary plan.

Im not sure if they are healthy tbh.

Of course ded srs, if you are not prone to balding or acne go for it buddy boyo ded srs, I wish I could roid but fucking acne tfw...
This. Just James the youtuber definitely put me off roids as an acne-pronecel

You shouldn't use drugs such as steroids because they're for degenerates & Chads. But if you want to that is fine with me because it is your life and your body.