Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should i buy a torso sexdoll tbh?

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
So i'll put a link to it at the end of this post. But i'm wondering if i should buy it tbh. It's a good size and look for the price, but there are a few things i am worrying about.

1. I get Amazon shit shipped to my grandmother's home. So i don't want to risk them either opening it and causing drama, OR them getting VERY suspicious of it because of it's weight and size. Also if they found out what it is then they may never give me money again.
2. If i get it shipped to my actual address there are still a few problems. My mom usually checks our mail, but i can circumvent this by tracking when it arrives, and getting there before her. Also if it ends up in the apartment's office, i may get weird looks from them holding onto it for me before i get it. I'd just make up some shit about what i bought, same thing for if my grandma or mom were suspicious of it. But finally, if it gets stolen. Since a big and heavy box will warrant someone to think something of great value is inside of it.

Last, i'd like to say that i have ordered 2 pocket pussies before, both of which shipped to my grandmother's house. But since the boxes were small and light enough, no suspicion was raised. Second, only person that knows of my pocket pussies is my mom. I told her a couple days after i ordered them. And to my surprise, she was actually ok with it. She was glad i was fucking fake pussy rather than out sleeping around and getting diseases or getting girls pregnant. She was grossed out by the concept of what a pocket pussy was at first, but like i said came around to the idea fairly quickly, even to where she has referenced and joked about them, even giving them names.

I rarely ever get money living as a NEET. Only time i do is from my grandma or uncle. So i am planning on waiting till Christmas (or whenever i get enough money to afford this) and buy it. Other than the shipping issues, i'll be in the ok.

Also a side note. I enjoyed the pocket pussies, and this torso doll is from the same company. So i know it has good quality. But i don't only plan on fucking this thing, but also putting it on my desk while i use my PC. Would be fun to grab some titty or slap some ass while watching youtube, playing videogames or browsing Incels.co tbh

Finally, here's the damn thing: EDIT. Incels.co website is not displaying the linkcorrectly. I'll just post some of the images and tell you the size and price.

It's currently 72 USD

It looks like a chicken.

Carry it in public

What's it called? Link?

Its not too big, but it seems pretty nice!!!

Just fuck a real girl bro!

Looks like some serial killer shit

Why not buy a complete sexdoll?

Https sexyrealsexdollscom products 163cm 5ft4 fat butt sex doll with big curves shakira

Buy a fleshlight
Already have 2
What's it called? Link?

Its not too big, but it seems pretty nice!!!
This website doesn't display the link properly, but the name on amazon is this:
Sex Doll Male Masturbator with Tight Vaginal Anal Opening for Tight Suction, PALOQUETH 3 in 1 Male Sex Toy with Realistic Silicone Big Boobs for Men Masturbation
it's by Paloqueth
Looks like some serial killer shit

Why not buy a complete sexdoll?
not enough money, also live with mom, plus no space for one that big
aloqueth, just match the photos to it on amazon to help find it

Already have 2

This website doesn't display the link properly, but the name on amazon is this:
Sex Doll Male Masturbator with Tight Vaginal Anal Opening for Tight Suction, PALOQUETH 3 in 1 Male Sex Toy with Realistic Silicone Big Boobs for Men Masturbation
it's by Paloqueth

not enough money, also live with mom, plus no space for one that big
aloqueth, just match the photos to it on amazon to help find it
Thanks brother!

I'll check it out!

Ho ho ho lol!