Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel should I buy an Nintendo Switch or a gtx 1070

1070 or switch?

• GTX 1070

Votes: 43 69.4%
  • Nintendo Switch

Votes: 19 30.6%

• Total voters
are u rly 7ft tall?

Switch. It’s good fun tbh.

Just soyboymaxx bro

how tall are u

Voted for the switch to equalize the percentages.

Switch. PC is really only good for western games and PS4 emulation. Western games are female shit and PS4 games are being released on the Switch too

Switch by a long shot. Just soyboymax.

Switch. PC is really only good for western games and PS4 emulation. Western games are female shit and PS4 games are being released on the Switch too

I don't think you can emulate PS4 games on PC and the Switch can't run most ps4 games due to it's low end hardware

I don't think you can emulate PS4 games on PC and the Switch can't run most ps4 games due to it's low end hardware
Yea ps4 games can't be emulated on a pc we are not even close of having them work stable on a pc lol just buy a switch and make soys proud bro

gtx1070 of course. PC has far more to offer than a switch.

Switch by a long shot. Just soyboymax.
Ironically all these AAA games are more soy than any Nintendo title
I rather be playing muh Zelda than le overwutch or ass&greed: lgbt

I think you would be better off with the 1070, this is coming from someone who has a 1070ti and a Switch, theres really only a handfull of games to play on the thing and theres not many sales.

Nintendo switch is for cucks

elab. what gpu do you have right now, and other specs?

if its a shitty gpu then get 1070

I voted for the video card, but it depends how shitty your current card is. Most Switch games suck; there's only like 5 good ones.

Which games do you want to play on Switch? What's your current PC setup?

Upgrading your PC sounds like a better idea since it lasts way more time and you can pirate games instead of buying them

With the price of a GTX 1070 just imagine how many ropes you can buy.

I have GTX 1070, join the club bro

GTA 1070 dedsrs boyo

Soytch is better long term. Any mid range GPU you buy now will be trash when new gen comes out.
The only good thing about PC is you can pirate just about anything and play hundreds of games and the GTX 1070 is good enough.
Switch only has 5 games for now.

Go fuck yourself

Buy a 1070 tbh.

Would definitely get the switch if your current gpu is at least decent. Splatoon 2 and Smash are lots of fun.

1070 and run Cemu on PC which lets you play Wii U games like Breath of the wild.

Graphics card

Go fuck yourself
I agree fuck this faggot ass nigga, sheltred his whole life. while im forced to wagecuck and study with mental issues, fuck u niggga.

Buy yourself a membership at your local gym and then hit it brutally.

Nintendo switch is legit fun tbh. Don’t let the soyboy meme discourage you.