Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I buy PS4?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Watched this video

That game looks fokken dope as fuck..

googled that game

mfw on PS4

fokken lol

I only had SEGA and Xbox360, should I get PS4 cuz why not?
or should I wait for new PS or whatever?
Amazon product ASIN B07XYCQX58There's also this Skyrim VR fuark wouldnt mind playing it

New PS is coming around Christmas so you might as well wait for that, could be backwards compatible

fuck bro i hate living here everything is expensive im fucked.

Tbh just wait for new PS

PS4 sucks...

That kid in the game dresses like me irl.

New PS is coming around Christmas so you might as well wait for that, could be backwards compatible
*will be

Screenshot 20200330 095956 Google

OP I'd wait.

In fact to any PS4cels, sell your ps4 now before ps5 release because immediately after price of ps4 will drop.

I wear robes and large pants, more like a Phoenician sandcel than a shaolin monk.
Haha, what country do you live in? Isn’t Phoenician civilisation extinct other than the genetic remnants still hanging on in Lebanon?

Ps4 is outdated. Wait for new one

How much is PS4 on amazon for you?
Min wage here is 2300 TRY.
Psvr is 2800 TRY. I need to work more than one month and keep 100% of my money to get that.
Also, 1 dualshock4 is 350 TRY, i work one month full time and i can get 6,5 dualshock4 s by spending 100% of my wage.

Min wage here is 2300 TRY.
Psvr is 2800 TRY. I need to work more than one month and keep 100% of my money to get that.
Also, 1 dualshock4 is 350 TRY, i work one month full time and i can get 6,5 dualshock4 s by spending 100% of my wage.
just ewhore @ this point

Wait for PS5. SSD and massive power upgrade is worth waiting for!

Also PS > Xbox because Japs > Burgers.

wait for ps5 and its 8 core shit tbh