Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I carmaxx first or surgerymaxx? ded srs

Total pizdets

• Get a car boyo ded srs

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Get surgeries ded srs

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • just lol idk

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
fuark legit need a new car ded srs, gonna spend £5-£7k on it or so ded srs but I also need surgeries ded srs Sliding genio will about about £5k or so ded srs plus to fix my skin will be £1k or so ded srs. Fuark what should I do? I really need a new good car, should I delay surgeries for 1 more year? I am 21 ded srs I might as well go wagecucking right after I get a new car and it will take me 6-8 months to get money for surgeries ded srs. I will also ewhore soon(starting on Friday or Saturday ded srs) and I have 5 more months or so till my current car's insurance expires. Let's say I get £500 per month from ewhoring so I will have extra £2500 in my pocket in 5 months, then I would need to wagecuck 3-5 months more and I will be able to get surgeries ded srs. I really fucking wanna drive a kewl car and blast music tho ded srs, idc about getting laid yet ngl I will get iois by driving my car(my face will barely be seen when I am inside). So any high IQ suggestions? What would you do if you were me? Are you that much into cars? ded srs Funny thing is that I would've had my surgeries 8 months ago or so only if I didnt smoke this devil's plant ded srs and my only thoughts would've been about getting a good and actually more expensive car

i'd get the surgeries if i was you

Surgerymaxxing will allow you to moneymax, which will allow you to carmax.

Carmaxx. To do that, I have to get my driver licence first. It really sucks not having a driver licence as a grown up man. Men really needs to be born with a driver licence, otherwise our penis will be destroyed by females.

No car for your face.

No car for your face.
Minassian

Bluepillers.co

get surgery tbhbro

Get ur surgery first man. After your surgery, u can buy a car to ride it with your gf.