Should I edit a comment in my Reddit post history to get more incels here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
azavii

azavii

Modcel
-
Nov 7, 2017
A lot of people are still messaging me about where the community went to and I can't reply because of my suspension, but I can still edit comments. There are probably a lot who have checked my post history to see where we went too.

If I edit a comment of mine and link to incels.is more incels will find here but more brigaders will too. What do you guys think, link it or not?

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
-
Nov 8, 2017
you should do it, we have a lot of mods, we can ban brigaders

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Nov 8, 2017
Do it but do it when mods are prepared for their job.

S

secondworstlife

Recruit
-
Nov 8, 2017
If you have people to ban them then yeah. Good thing regirstration takes a bit longer than on reddit. And I wouldn't be surprised if some of the brigaders being normies or computer illiterate tumblrinas have never even used an old school type board like this and don't even know how it works lol

A

Anonymous

GOD WILLS IT
-
Nov 8, 2017
You shouldn't have to do a thing. If they are "incels," they would have found this site the first hour it was created... On their own.

Pretty_When_I_Cry

Pretty_When_I_Cry

Banned
-
Nov 8, 2017
You should why not. Normies here are powerless so there is no real danger imo.

blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Nov 8, 2017
You shouldn't have to do a thing. If they are "incels," they would have found this site the first hour it was created... On their own.
I don't think every incel has a fanatical need to shitpost online about their situation, 24/7, no sleep.

Captain Cuck

Captain Cuck

Recruit
-
Nov 8, 2017
Absolutely, leave no incel behind.

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
Nov 7, 2017
Yes, we need to outnumber and overpower the lookism trolls.

Morf12

Morf12

Recruit
-
Nov 8, 2017
Well azavii you basically brought awareness of this site to me because of that edit. Thank you.

azavii

azavii

Modcel
-
Nov 7, 2017
Well azavii you basically brought awareness of this site to me because of that edit. Thank you.
No problem. That's great to hear, hopefully the rest of r/incels finds here too.

J

Jumanjiib

Recruit
-
Nov 9, 2017
I was able to find my way here the same way. I was surprised to log on to Reddit and find everything we've worked for just thrown away, discarded. I guess they're just proving us right.

L

LynchingTriHards

Officer
-
Nov 9, 2017
Those cucks at reddit want to take us down. It would be a good way to advertize our site to save our fellow bretheren but also we might get taken down if enough reports get spammed about us.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

curry
-
Nov 7, 2017
Or pm their usernames on here and I will personally pm all of them.

Kirby

Kirby

Banned
-
Nov 9, 2017
Do it, I only found this place from /r/IncelTears.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Nov 8, 2017
Are you coming back or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.