Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I edit a comment in my Reddit post history to get more incels here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
azavii

azavii

Modcel
★★★★★
A lot of people are still messaging me about where the community went to and I can't reply because of my suspension, but I can still edit comments. There are probably a lot who have checked my post history to see where we went too.

If I edit a comment of mine and link to incels.is more incels will find here but more brigaders will too. What do you guys think, link it or not?

you should do it, we have a lot of mods, we can ban brigaders

Do it but do it when mods are prepared for their job.

If you have people to ban them then yeah. Good thing regirstration takes a bit longer than on reddit. And I wouldn't be surprised if some of the brigaders being normies or computer illiterate tumblrinas have never even used an old school type board like this and don't even know how it works lol

You shouldn't have to do a thing. If they are "incels," they would have found this site the first hour it was created... On their own.

You should why not. Normies here are powerless so there is no real danger imo.

Anonymous said:
You shouldn't have to do a thing. If they are "incels," they would have found this site the first hour it was created... On their own.

I don't think every incel has a fanatical need to shitpost online about their situation, 24/7, no sleep.

Yes, you should.

Absolutely, leave no incel behind.

Yes, we need to outnumber and overpower the lookism trolls.

Well azavii you basically brought awareness of this site to me because of that edit. Thank you.

Morf12 said:
Well azavii you basically brought awareness of this site to me because of that edit. Thank you.

No problem. That's great to hear, hopefully the rest of r/incels finds here too.

I was able to find my way here the same way. I was surprised to log on to Reddit and find everything we've worked for just thrown away, discarded. I guess they're just proving us right.

Those cucks at reddit want to take us down. It would be a good way to advertize our site to save our fellow bretheren but also we might get taken down if enough reports get spammed about us.

Or pm their usernames on here and I will personally pm all of them.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Or pm their usernames on here and I will personally pm all of them.

you are doing St. Blackops2cel's work son

Do it, I only found this place from /r/IncelTears.

Kirby said:
Do it, I only found this place from /r/IncelTears.

Same here. Pretty funny how inceltears does the advertising for us.

Are you coming back or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back