Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I feel bad for this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Edit: post was too long (gotta learn to make shit concise). Basically I ask people to buy me cheap singleplayer games on reddit and sometimes it works.

The kind people don't get anything in exchange, but I do thank them a lot, to the point it would be nauseating for an onlooker. I hope it makes them feel good.

Last edited:
No, that's good, you aren't robbing anyone

Of fucking course not. if you're a woman they'd buy you a house

They agreed themselves so no

Larp as foid and they’ll get you nvidia 3090

You are from a shithole, so no. But then again, as you don't play them anyway...

You are from a shithole, so no. But then again, as you don't play them anyway...
No I do play them. That's the thing, if I own them legally there's just something about it. If I pirate a game I uninstall it in 10 minutes and I don't ever feel like reinstalling. But a game I actually own, I can redownload in minutes. And I delete them often, but then I reinstall over and over. I ended up doing that with a game like 100 times and in the end I racked up 110 hours.