Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I fuck off back to r9k?

Should I fuck off back to r9k?

• Yes

Votes: 22 27.5%
  • No

Votes: 52 65.0%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 6 7.5%

• Total voters
R9k scares me tbh, it's not a friendly place.

In an ideal future all posters on this website would be forced to convert to an anime profile pic. All who refused to do so would be purged.
You can try but you will fail.
DE8D6890 17F9 4C26 874A EADD280B76CE

If you're a tranny or trannfucker go back to /r9k/.

Otherwise stay. I used to post at /r9k/ once upon a time too.

I really don't care, I also came from /r9k/, but I'm no tranny. I personally despise trannies with all of my being.

In an ideal future all posters on this website would be forced to convert to an anime profile pic. All who refused to do so would be purged.
That would be a truly beautiful future…
UTSUKUSHII
I'm thinking of converting to an anime avi, I believe it will increase my power level. However, I fear that the transition from my current avi to a magically beautiful 2d girl would be too radical, too sudden of a change.

i don't see a reason to since it's infested with foids and trannies

Dude, this site is similar 4chan's /r9k/ (but not infested with trannies and normans):
It might be even less populated than 8chan's though.

Don't leave! You're already one of my favorite posters!

Weebcels unite!

It came to my alert that many here don't like my presence here. Should I fuck off to where I came from?
Just do both Mr. Ego Pants!

That would be a truly beautiful future…
UTSUKUSHII
WEEBCEL UPRISING

You should stay here. You've made some interesting threads even today and I have enjoyed discussing some of them with you.
Stay here @Xumi , you're a good poster
Don't leave! You're already one of my favorite posters!

Weebcels unite!
OK I won't leave

I like you
t-thanks!

I'm thinking of converting to an anime avi, I believe it will increase my power level. However, I fear that the transition from my current avi to a magically beautiful 2d girl would be too radical, too sudden of a change.
I notice you've already made the change.. congratulations
Dude, this site is similar 4chan's /r9k/ (but not infested with trannies and normans):
wizchan is nice but not as good as 8chan's r9k, as the userbase contains of more leftists, hidden sexhavers, coping "volcels", ect also too slow and too serious

There is nothing to return to back at /r9k/. It has been completely and utterly overrun with normies, faggots, and trannies.

Wizardchan sucks, its full of ""volcels"" which I'm pretty sure are just kiwifarm fags infiltrating. I only ever use it for the anime board, which is one with the less activity on the site.

i dont know who op is, does he post trap shit or something

Wizardchan sucks, its full of ""volcels"" which I'm pretty sure are just kiwifarm fags infiltrating. I only ever use it for the anime board, which is one with the less activity on the site.
This might have been typed by me except I'm 31 now. :cryfeels:

Anyway, 4chan r9k is complete trash. 8chan's is still decent though, last time I went there. I did notice an increase in the "volcel" larpers that are zealous about not expressing any desire whatsoever of not being a complete and utter failure, the ones that ruined wizchan.

These guys completely took over the board culture by 2015. Wizard/wizchan started off with a "v9k" board and then by 2015 you couldn't express any romantic feelings. Most of the time I suppress those anyway, but every now and then it's nice to vent and share feels but you can't do it there. At all, not even a containment board for it.
If you engage with those "volcels" you realize that they are just incels who accepted their low SMV status and embraced their lifestyle (being outcasts of society). They know that there's no way going around their autism, schizo and/or ugliness, so they just surpass their romantic/sexual urges. But they sure do like to spin things around by pretending to be asexual volcels.