Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I get a gasmask? Anyone here has one?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Can you do hard work for 8 hours with a p3 mask with two filters and an integrated glassshield?

You need a full on hazmat suit.

I doubt the effectiveness of these to be honest. It is fine when you are using it, but as soon as you remove the mask, you have to somehow not carry the dust on its surface inside your home, not carry it on your hands or smear it inside the mask.

If you burn them after use, I am sure that would be effective, and very costly.

Have you tried one? I need to be sure it works.
No tbh. What kind of hard work are you going to do? If it’s physical then It will be obviously harder to gain your breath back.

Gas masks wıth filters are more cheaper than normal blue doctor masks plus they look cool.

Yes but you'll have to change the cans often and they're expensive

Mask up only if you care about not carrying and transferring it to anybody you care about who may be part of the at-risk demographics.

Otherwise, who gives a fuck.

Yes but you'll have to change the cans often and they're expensive
I heard u change as soon the particles clog the filtet and breath resistance increases. How fast does that happen? Is it better to get a P2 filter then so less non virus stuff gets stuck?

I use my gas mask regularly it's great :feelsokman:

Mask up only if you care about not carrying and transferring it to anybody you care about who may be part of the at-risk demographics.

Otherwise, who gives a fuck.
Yes, I know. Still tx.

I've got a NATO CRBN suit with gas mask.

I dont have one, probably never i buy it