• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

[Gaming] Should i get animal crossing new horizons?

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Captain
-
42d 17h 34m
Can somebody aware me on what the appeal is?
Idk I've been checking out some gameplay and they just seem to be collecting resources and building up their town/house.
Is there more to the game or is that gameplay supposed to be really addicting?

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
-
57d 7h 35m
S

O

Y

Jk, I know a fellowcel who has the game and he's enjoying It. The appeal is due to nostalgia (kind of like the Hype when Halo was remastered).

singleplayercel

singleplayercel

CS dropout, GigaFailure, Shouldn'tHaveBeenBorncel
-
25d 13h 26m
@zangano1 thoughts?

Vision

Vision

Veteran
-
22d 38m
S

O

Y

Jk, I know a fellowcel who has the game and he's enjoying It. The appeal is due to nostalgia (kind of like the Hype when Halo was remastered).
It looks like a soy game for manchilds

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

Welcome to Prime Time, bitch!
-
12d 12h 4m
Get a horror game instead.

Numb

Numb

Ideology is not above biology
-
11d 17h 40m
Its a fun game appreantly but I wouldn't cos singleplayer

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Captain
-
42d 17h 34m
This nigga doesnt know
Animal Crossing is lifefuel, one of the best games out there. The charm of the game is in it's simplicity, just buy it tbh
Gimme a breakdown of your usual routine in animal crossing when you pick it up everyday

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
54d 13h 43m
Gimme a breakdown of your usual routine in animal crossing when you pick it up everyday
I go around the island and break every rock search every fossil, move trees until I get furniture, talk with all the villagers, see what's in sale, go fishing and sell stuff

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Speedloader OffTopic 10
Weed OffTopic 17
Copemaxx OffTopic 15