Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Should i get animal crossing new horizons?

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Can somebody aware me on what the appeal is?
Idk I've been checking out some gameplay and they just seem to be collecting resources and building up their town/house.
Is there more to the game or is that gameplay supposed to be really addicting?

S

O

Y

Jk, I know a fellowcel who has the game and he's enjoying It. The appeal is due to nostalgia (kind of like the Hype when Halo was remastered).

@zangano1 thoughts?

i dont know. i never played it.

S

O

Y

Jk, I know a fellowcel who has the game and he's enjoying It. The appeal is due to nostalgia (kind of like the Hype when Halo was remastered).

It looks like a soy game for manchilds

Get a horror game instead.

If you want to

it starts with an i and ends with a belle :feelshehe:
ETQYzV7XYAYFCOm

Interesting :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

Its a fun game appreantly but I wouldn't cos singleplayer

This nigga doesnt know
Animal Crossing is lifefuel, one of the best games out there. The charm of the game is in it's simplicity, just buy it tbh
Gimme a breakdown of your usual routine in animal crossing when you pick it up everyday

Gimme a breakdown of your usual routine in animal crossing when you pick it up everyday
I go around the island and break every rock search every fossil, move trees until I get furniture, talk with all the villagers, see what's in sale, go fishing and sell stuff