Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope should I get minecraft?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
haven't played it in 4 years
will thismake the cope more potent due to novelty or less potent due to reality trampling on an idealised memory of what it was like? good cope in general?

Ummmmmmmmmmm you do you i guess i can't make a life judgement that's up to you to make

no man you should p*rate it instead
don't give money to micro$oft fags

you can buy an account for 1$ if u know where to look

Get life is feudal forest village. It requires a more high IQ compared to minecraft. I'm severely addicted to it.

Yes bro

Minecraft is one of the best copes ever invented

i was playing minecraft alpha as a nostalgia cope and because of the old world generation recently

i should try the newest version

Yeah, but they changed a lot of shit.

So much new stuff has been added as well tbh

Beta version is the best tbh

Get life is feudal forest village. It requires a more high IQ compared to minecraft. I'm severely addicted to it.
this looks like a good cope
should I buy on steam or is the company jewish and I should pirate?

this looks like a good cope
should I buy on steam or is the company jewish and I should pirate?
I was a sucka and bought on steam. Do whatever you want. Keep in mind that it's a quite challenging game.

I gave it an honest go a few times. But most recently I tried to get back into it I only lasted 3hrs... The spark is gone, I hate that piece of shit game. The mobs are too fucking annoying and the sounds they make were an instant reminder that I really don't enjoy that game at all.
Terraria on the other hand is my favorite. It actually has certain objectives. Not just a complete fucking waste of time like Minecraft

If you had a friend though, anything would be fun as hell

I gave it an honest go a few times. But most recently I tried to get back into it I only lasted 3hrs... The spark is gone, I hate that piece of shit game. The mobs are too fucking annoying and the sounds they make were an instant reminder that I really don't enjoy that game at all.
Terraria on the other hand is my favorite. It actually has certain objectives. Not just a complete fucking waste of time like Minecraft

If you had a friend though, anything would be fun as hell
It was only fun in the beginning when you had to figure everything out

Also I don’t even have friends to play with now

yes bro a few years ago I played the fuck out of that game to cope. Since I lost the group I used to play with I quit the game tho tbh.

No the good times of it are gone

Go Emergency Room (in Minecraft)
but in all seriousness Minecraft is genuinely fun and enjoyable, whether in single player or multiplayer. But here are some tips.
If you play single player, the music in game is very nice, but can get boring over time. I suggest listening to podcasts or your choice of music when playing, makes it a lot more fun

i remember these 2 kids in my class fought over minecraft

Just google "unmigrated minecraft alts" most are like 5$ but i know site for 1$ I would link but idk if that's a shill/ban or something

Just google "unmigrated minecraft alts" most are like 5$ but i know site for 1$ I would link but idk if that's a shill/ban or something
pm me it if you want or just post it here please, it's not against the rules