Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I grade girls in my class more harshly than everyone else?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I am TAing an introish STEM class which is considered one of the harder classes @ my uni and there are 10 or so girls in it

The thing is when grading I try to be fair but today it hit me how obnoxious these women are

Whenever the professor stops to ask if anyone has any question you bet some girl is gonna speak up

They sound so confident too it pisses me off

All the high inhib stemcels ask their questions over chat

Also there are multiple chads running their webcams even though nobody else does that and its not required, they just do it because they are good looking and want to show off, theyre literally just wasting bandwidth to brag

Im half tempted to start being picky and grading these chads and girls more harshly than everyone else to sabotage their careers tbh

What did @BlkPillPres tell you about not revealing any information about yourself?

dont make it obvious

Why is this even a question. Grade chads and especially foids harshly. Grade incel men with leniency. You have the power to do something, to bring a change in this world. Instead of ldaring like an idiot you can do something positive for the blackpill.

Infact if you grade foids harshly you'd actually be grading them fairly because your monkey simp brain is already subconsciously favouring them. Let me remind you.

1. Those foids will never fuck you. Especially not for grades

2. You will never be treated fairly by normans, chads and especially foids.

3. Those foids already have an army of simps helping them and supporting them in every aspect of life. Why do you think they are so confident? They never had to face any adversity. They have been treated with leniency all their life. Don't be one of those cucks

Why is this even a question. Grade chads and especially foids harshly. Grade incel men with leniency. You have the power to do something, to bring a change in this world. Instead of ldaring like an idiot you can do something positive for the blackpill.

Infact if you grade foids harshly you'd actually be grading them fairly because your monkey simp brain is already subconsciously favouring them. Let me remind you.

3. Those foids already have an army of simps helping them and supporting them in every aspect of life. Why do you think they are so confident? They never had to face any adversity. They have been treated with leniency all their life. Don't be one of those cucks
best advice

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

You should be asking why you haven't already been doing that.

Based as fuck bhai

It's hard without them noticing, tbh. Students nitpick and compare grades with each other.

I know you're a TA, and the professor is what determines what type of exams, but if you have any say, try to give them multiple choice, short answer, and math-heavy questions --- foids are notoriously bad at those three types of questions that require objectivity and cold logic

My undegrad degree was STEM, and the soy woke professors would always implement essay questions on their exams, which is bullshit; in STEM, you know it or you don't, but classes at my department were designed for people with a knack for flowery handwriting and vapid bullshitting --- namely, women

delete the post , fast

rolling for this

Nah, everyone should get graded objectively and fairly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back