Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I learn 4th language?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I need some copes after I quit weed.. I legit need some copes
I want to make myself 24/7 busy
I want to get on high IQ mode when I was in 4th grade jfl xD
Idk if u got that but u feel different if you work on something and you're invested into it, maybe reading.. That feeling is compared to reading when u read a book that acc interests u.. I feel like I got autism somehow in 5th grade and since then I am pretty much retareded and Idk how I am sober cuz I smoked dank a lot since 16, I've probs lost 8 IQ points at this time because I've seen a study somewhere that u smoke while being a teen and transitioning into adolescence u lose 8 IQ points lmfao its over. The thing is that I also need to WANT to do that thing to get myself into that mode ded srs and weed just fucks up my motivation completely lel, currently got high grade indica ded srs
fuark its so over its so over
Should I cope with learning another lang while im sobermaxxing?
I think I could do either German or Polish ded srs. Polish would be probs easier because I can speak it a bit and it's quite easy to understand ded srs

learn german and go to germany and fuck hookers

Learn latin and summon some entities with it

Mogs me at even knowing a 2nd language :feels:

Mogs me at even knowing 1 language. Sometimes when I talk to people I stutter so it's like I can barely even speak English.

I hate being low IQ.

Language mogs me to infinity and beyond

Mogs me hard.

Learn chinese or spanish