[Venting] Should i respect my parents more?

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 21st August
-
I never had a super great relationship with my father but learning of the blackpill I do think he is being unfairly cucked
My brother is a cunt to him, my 26 year old sister is a cunt to him, my mother has a good relationship with but lately she's been throwing valuable things out of the house("get rid of bad energy") against his wishes and he can't do anything about it(aka cucked) house looks way shittier now

Obviously the real way to make him happy would to be a Chad son

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

emoboydad voluntary incel lolipantsuführer
-
Only if they will help you to find cute adorable waifu

Invalidusername

Invalidusername

Captain
-
be there for him tbh

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

existing
-
I do what they say because I don't like conflict, my life doesn't need to have more bs

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Executioner of Shadow, Bearer of the Curse
-
If your parents genuinely did their best to raise you and actually gave a shit, they deserve respect. Not everyone gets to have that.

I was lucky and got good parents in that regard, though they have no idea who I am really since they can't understand my life. It's not that they don't want to, but can't. My life is just so radically different from theirs

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
★★★★★
Vlone

Vlone

$, first time user here, been on forums for a year
-
Be there for him. Other than my job my relationship w/ family is the only thing keep me from the rope

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 21st August
-
If your parents genuinely did their best to raise you and actually gave a shit, they deserve respect. Not everyone gets to have that.

I was lucky and got good parents in that regard, though they have no idea who I am really since they can't understand my life. It's not that they don't want to, but can't. My life is just so radically different from theirs
I guess they had good intentions and did a lot of good stuff, they also did dumb stuff could be neglective in important things(never bothered that I had server social anxiety as a child that should have have been obvious to any parent, that I had a stuffed nose and didn't bother checking for allergies, spoilt me honestly by letting me get away with eating junk and watching so much computer, taking me out of school loads) while also be overly protective and controlling in other things

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Executioner of Shadow, Bearer of the Curse
-
I guess they had good intentions and did a lot of good stuff, they also did dumb stuff could be neglective in important things(never bothered that I had server social anxiety as a child that should have have been obvious to any parent, that I had a stuffed nose and didn't bother checking for allergies, spoilt me honestly by letting me get away with eating junk and watching so much computer, taking me out of school loads) while also be overly protective and controlling in other things
Yeah, I suffered from a lot of the same. I try not to hold it against then since their hearts were in the right place.

maskedman

maskedman

Outcast from Canada
-
I think you should if your dad is a good person at heart. There isn't a lot of time on this earth, so it is best to amend things (if possible).
I've forgiven my father for the thing he's done now, and it feels better to lift this weight off of me.

IlIlllllIlIl

IlIlllllIlIl

-
I never had a super great relationship with my father but learning of the blackpill I do think he is being unfairly cucked
My brother is a cunt to him, my 26 year old sister is a cunt to him, my mother has a good relationship with but lately she's been throwing valuable things out of the house("get rid of bad energy") against his wishes and he can't do anything about it(aka cucked) house looks way shittier now

Obviously the real way to make him happy would to be a Chad son
Respect your father definitely boyo. As much as my father and I don't talk I always respected him (srs).

Overlord
-
grow up and move out. thats the best way to be happy. Cut your family off they dont care about u :feelstrash:

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
-
Sounds like your dad needs a friend. You should be that friend.

Sprawl

Sprawl

Recruit
-
I think you should if your dad is a good person at heart. There isn't a lot of time on this earth, so it is best to amend things (if possible).
I've forgiven my father for the thing he's done now, and it feels better to lift this weight off of me.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
Be there for your Dad, but if hes cuck ditch him.