Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I study in Japan or in Taiwan?

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
I'm quite autistic, but the plus side is that I'm actually good at logical thinking so I wanna study Computer Science and try run JBW on Tinder.

Let's assume for a moment I would actually ascend with this strategy.

Do you think it is ethnically responsible to create Hapas? If they learn Japanese / Chinese, they will be at least able to Asiamaxx easily.
I have ugly acne, so maybe if its a Japanese woman, the combination wouldnt be that bad (for some reason they have damn smooth skin).

Personally, I wouldn't mind merging the Asian and the White Race, at least everybody will be HAPA and no more ricecels. I just hope the white-asian mixed race people are smart enough to not let Muslim rapefugees cuck them with their masculine face and dark triad.

Taiwanese also have acne skin though.

But besides, what do you guys actually think about the countries in general, to live there? Which one would you go for? Phillippines is also nice and they speak better English than Taiwanese and they English mog Japan to death. But they get University reputation mogged.
I'm posting here because I have no close friends to ask for their opinion, shocker.
I'm also open for other countries, too.

Do you think it is ethnically responsible to create Hapas? If they learn Japanese / Chinese, they will be at least able to Asiamaxx easily.
I have ugly acne, so maybe if its a Japanese woman, the combination wouldnt be that bad (for some reason they have damn smooth skin).
Most hapas I've seen born from JBWmaxxing fathers end up as incels dude, I suggest that if you DO have a son then do everything you can to make sure he doesn't turn out an incel (by helping him get a gf / wife )

Also are you gonna learn Chinese / Japanese ?
Japan mogs Taiwan but Japan is also more annoying to fit in due to their many moral codes, etc.

I would learn a little bit, but low effort (with an App when waiting for the train for example). I would rely on English.

I once played with the thought of letting my waifu have an abortion if it's a boy. More girls born -> female SMV lowers. But then again, having daughters is the ultimate cuckoldry and I want at least a son so I can teach him how to code videogames.
Also I heard is that if I'm a Gaijin I get a free pass to do whatever the fuck I want. I will never be one of 'them', but jfl, neither I feel a sense of belonging in my home country.

And I like Japan being based and traditional, but maybe their moral codes are a little bit too annoying, and the more foreigner live there, the more the moral codes get destroyed which can also be a good thing.

Last edited:
Don't study computer science if you want to live in Asia. You'll most likely end up in software engineering which isn't paid well and is basically viewed as a trade or almost blue-collar job in Asia.

If you want to do computer science, it's best to stay in America, particularly somewhere like the Bay Area or Seattle. Computer science is a shitty degree with a terrible effort to reward ratio basically everywhere else in the world (especially in Asia).

If I see u in east Asia I will beat the fuck outta u faggot

Japan tbh
Taiwan could be where the midst of the next war between China and western nations occurs. And there's not anything really that interesting there compared to Japan imo.

I'm quite autistic, but the plus side is that I'm actually good at logical thinking so I wanna study Computer Science and try run JBW on Tinder.

Let's assume for a moment I would actually ascend with this strategy.

Personally, I wouldn't mind merging the Asian and the White Race, at least everybody will be HAPA and no more ricecels. I just hope the white-asian mixed race people are smart enough to not let Muslim rapefugees cuck them with their masculine face and dark triad.

Taiwanese also have acne skin though.

But besides, what do you guys actually think about the countries in general, to live there? Which one would you go for? Phillippines is also nice and they speak better English than Taiwanese and they English mog Japan to death. But they get University reputation mogged.
I'm posting here because I have no close friends to ask for their opinion, shocker.
I'm also open for other countries, too.
Way too many words from a GrAYcel

@SocialzERo do you think hapas like ER could ascend if they went to HK?

I hate how white users on this forum mog ethnics by waving the SEApill and JBW ace card

@kikecel are you ashkenazi?
but yeah, foid sexual preferences for men disgust me in general, even if i benefit from one for once.
the only sexual preference of theirs that i like is that they seem to like high IQ and humour