Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I switch my careers at this point in life( details inside) ?

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
So I am almost at my late 20s. When I was a teenager I had hope in life, even though my childhood was utter shite, I thought I could escape it. So I tried my hand at studymaxxing and careermaxxing. Did well, but not too well, entered a good college to stemmax.

And being a socially retarded anxiety driven loser who is too high inhib to try anything new, take charge in life or even study without supervision I fucked up college. I passed but made nothing out of it. Then I became a NEET for 4 years before I got my current job.

Now my current job is ideal for an incel. The pay is good enough to buy regular copes (assuming no financial dependents) . There is not much supervision and the job security is good, so even if I fuck up the chances of getting fired are nil. The work itself is super chill and the work hours are simply incomparable to anything in the world. I can basically coast through my life with this. Infact one of the big reasons I am here is because to get this job you don't have to face an interview. Something my high inhib ass would certainly botch.

BUT. I am not satisfied with this. I have ambitions. I want life to be more than this. I want my career to be more than this. And believe it or not I do not wish or plan to remain an incel forever. And with this dead end job any family I may have to raise would end up in a very uncomfortable economic class. And that I cannot forgive.

The problem is, I have literally wasted 4 prime formative years of my life and career. This is probably gonna haunt me forever. This is putting a serious dent on my future career aspirations.
Here are my options as I see them...

1. Studymaxx to enter the upper echleons of bureaucracy in my shithole. The pay wouldn't be much better but I would have power and respect among the commoners. Good job security and assured career progression. Plus interviews don't play too much of a role. I could also politicalpatronagemaxx and corruptionmaxx later in life.

2. Get into software/IT(have affinity for it)

3. Get into the field of my degree

4. Do a masters in either of the two above in home

5. Get a masters from white countries (and maybe migratemaxx) .

6. Get an MBA from home or white country.

7. Try to go for a phd

I limit my options between stem fields, bureaucracy and corporate management. To keep the thread short I have not added detailed perspective on each of the above options and my chances but I can give that if you ask.

All these steps you are just putting pressure on yourself. Not sustainable. If you had a good social life, romantic life, good income, then yes. You will probably get burned out.
Working an office job is soul sucking, but working a physical job is also very bad if you get an injury, you still have to work the next day. You need to find a middle ground, yes in IT you would make lots of money, but mental health > money.

All these steps you are just putting pressure on yourself. Not sustainable. If you had a good social life, romantic life, good income, then yes. You will probably get burned out.
Working an office job is soul sucking, but working a physical job is also very bad if you get an injury, you still have to work the next day. You need to find a middle ground, yes in IT you would make lots of money, but mental health > money.
That's what I fear. Getying burnet out. There's certainly money in this. But becoming a slave to jews for more le shekels is daunting. I am not sure where to head from here on out. I can get myself an ok social life. I want a romantic one though and more income. I will probably not work a physical job though for the foreseable future.

That's what I fear. Getying burnet out. There's certainly money in this. But becoming a slave to jews for more le shekels is daunting. I am not sure where to head from here on out. I can get myself an ok social life. I want a romantic one though and more income. I will probably not work a physical job though for the foreseable future.
IT is straight up office job.
Okay-ish middle ground would be engineering.

Become a plumber

Didn't Biden did something about visas maybe you should go to the US and do a master there.

Maybe @BummerDrummer has a spare room.
I have always wanted to but the issue is its expensive. I would have to get into debt. Plus no top tier schools would accept me cuz fucked up undergrad profile. It would be a huge gamble. But the payoff would be great if I start making say 70k+ right out of college.

Get the student loan in an american bank, if it doesn't work out you can always fuck off back to india and ghost them.
Well first I am not from India. Besides that don't you think they will come after me? Banks are not stupid like that, they would probably keep collateral, family property or something. If ghosting them was an option I would definetly try.

Well first I am not from India. Besides that don't you think they will come after me? Banks are not stupid like that, they would probably keep collateral, family property or something. If ghosting them was an option I would definetly try.
You would have to cut off all ties with that country, they can’t really force you to come back unless you go there again.

If you've been NEET for 4 years, careermaxxing is not an option. Unless it's from a good university, the degrees you mention are worthless. I know people with MBAs who are cashiers. Good luck becoming a coffee boy for your local good ole boy politician.

If you've been NEET for 4 years, careermaxxing is not an option. Unless it's from a good university, the degrees you mention are worthless. I know people with MBAs who are cashiers. Good luck becoming a coffee boy for your local good ole boy politician.
That is some potent grade a suifuel man. This shit matters to me more than getting a girl. I know a 4 year gap is going to be a huge hurdle. I thought a masters could mitigate it.

I get what you are saying. Which school or company would take in someone with a 4 year gap. Even a 4 month gap is unforgivable to these people. I wish there was some hope