Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I tell my friend not to cry?

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
He claims that he only went out twice in 10 months and that staying home made him nervous and other stuff. Then in the same call, he started to obviously cry over the phone. I just told him the vaccines are coming (I know they're phonies but he's bluepilled so I don't sperg out with my actual opinion). Honestly, I feel second hand embarrassment. He ghosted me for 4 months and then he comes to literally cry at me and tells me he's glad I answered the call? Seems like a sycophant to me. Anyway, he doesn't cry in public thank goodness, but I feel like I have the moral obligation to tell him actual men don't cry. Do I, really?

Yes tell him he’s a dumb faggot that cries like a little bitch

Better yet don’t talk to him at all. Had someone like that. He’s just using you. He sees you as an outlet to go to every time he cracks.

He claims that he only went out twice in 10 months
Wtf, he does not go out because he does not want to. He is a coward, tell him to smoke some crack and stop being such a pussy.

Last edited:
He ghosted me for 4 months and then he comes to literally cry at me and tells me he's glad I answered the call?
Why don't you point out this hypocrisy directly to your normie faggot friend instead of venting it here?

Either give shoulder and pats on back if legit bro...

Or...

Tell the emofag to piss off!