Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I tell?

J

JustNotBeingChad

Ugly in charge
★★★
So this pretty Stacey is dating betabob. Very average looking guy, a manlet indeed and has some scaring from acne. He dresses horrible. BUT OF COURSE HE HAS MONEY. Stacey looooves money and expensive dates and gifts.
I know cuz she always brags about it with her friends that she is fucking with Chad. This particular Chad has no money to take Stacey out and if he'd had he woulnt spend his money on her and he told her so. Obviously she doesnt give a fuck. She only lust over Chad.
Betabob has no idea.
I know this Stacey and I know this Chad. I have only seen betabob once or twice. I have no proofs of this but I know its true since Chad touches Staceys ass when he thinks no body is looking.
What should I do. I dont want Chad beating the living shit out of me. And I dont think betabob would believe me. As for now I laugh at him. Spending money on Stacey and she doesnt even let him kiss her.

Stand aside and keep observing this clown world

This is so typical

Tell him tbh anonymously , Stacey doesn’t deserve those gifts , She’s a whore

Spending money on Stacey and she doesnt even let him kiss her.
He'll be posting on IncelTears soon enough so let him cope with his "Virgin but not an incel"

Why would the chad care? He is probaby fucking several other foids. Does the betabux get to fuck her or is she only leeching?

Just watch the fireworks

S
Why would the chad care? He is probaby fucking several other foids. Does the betabux get to fuck her or is she only leeching?
Chad of course has others. I have seen him but he promiss Stacey she is the only one. Tbh she is a solid 9.5/10 whilr Chad's other chicks are between 7 and 8.5 tops.
And this Stacey is only leeching betabob. She brags about not letting him touch or kiss her. Let alone fucking her. For some bizarre reason she is only fucking Chad.
She even says its fair since betabob gets to show her off in front of certain people

Tell Chad, he probably is fucking a load of Stacie's so won't even care.

Secondly don't be afraid of Chad beating you up, from personal experience most Chads can't fight for shit cos they never had to and they are all for show. An incel will get crazy adrenaline and purpose in a fight with Chad and this will make up for any realistic physical strength or leverage advantage the Chad has over you.

More incels should take up combat, you see all those fucking retarded paramilitary alt right groups in Russia practicing combat out in the forests cos they wanna kill all the blacks and rices, and you see the sandcels practicing for the end of days, why th fuck are incels, the most disadvantaged group of men not out learning how to fight and protect ourselves???!!

This betabob guy is in the process of learning an important lesson

Tell Chad, he probably is fucking a load of Stacie's so won't even care.

Secondly don't be afraid of Chad beating you up, from personal experience most Chads can't fight for shit cos they never had to and they are all for show. An incel will get crazy adrenaline and purpose in a fight with Chad and this will make up for any realistic physical strength or leverage advantage the Chad has over you.

More incels should take up combat, you see all those fucking retarded paramilitary alt right groups in Russia practicing combat out in the forests cos they wanna kill all the blacks and rices, and you see the sandcels practicing for the end of days, why th fuck are incels, the most disadvantaged group of men not out learning how to fight and protect ourselves???!!
Chad knows. And doesnt give a fuck coz he knows Stacey wouldnt touch betabobs pants.
What I think can happen is betabob dumping Stacey and crying to Chad so he would come after me for being a snitch. Or that betabob wont believe me and he and Chad beating me up. Even betabob being a manlet is taller than me. But looks weak af. But Chad is 6'0 and hit the gym.

As a disposable Incel, you should avoid conflicts with normies, UNLESS YOU CAN BENEFIT in some way.

Tell him and introduce him to the Blackpill
Invite him here

The best option is photos or video showing this behaviour anonymously turning up in his email account or letterbox.

Chad knows. And doesnt give a fuck coz he knows Stacey wouldnt touch betabobs pants.
What I think can happen is betabob dumping Stacey and crying to Chad so he would come after me for being a snitch. Or that betabob wont believe me and he and Chad beating me up. Even betabob being a manlet is taller than me. But looks weak af. But Chad is 6'0 and hit the gym.
Hmm, if u are fearless just do it.

Tell him anonymously.

The world is but a stage. They are all playing their roles quite well. Let them be.