Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should i try to learn how to draw?

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
i have been thinking of learning it and see if i can get good enough so that i can write small shitty comics.Have wanted to try out music producing for some time now(and some rap too) but my walls are thin so learning it is a pipe dream.last thing i need is to get evicted over noise complainants .I could try rap but then i would need to go somewhere to rap and whatnot,but i have 0 friends in rl kek.

wish i could learn how to produce.making music for god must be a very beautiful thing.

Yeah i know drawing takes 4124920149124892184912984981248912489128948912489189 years of learning to just draw something that is slightly above mediocre(and some don't even get there after years of training),but i am running out of copes so yeah.

i could try just writing,but i suck at writing so there is that.

If u have to ask if you should do it, you probably wouldn’t like it too much.

But try it out if you’re interested. I’m no artist myself.

I wish I could have a job as a person who draws

Ohhhh duuuude, look at my threads won't ya?
Been almost one decade learning everything: from anatomy, proportions, shading,etc...
I still draw like kindergarden shit.
It's up to you bro If you want to waste all your fucking life to draw like crap.
Maybe you have the talent, maybe you don't have it.
Drawing is really complex and it tests your abstract thinking ( so it's like some sort of math but with hand-eye coordinations skills rather than number and stuff).
And yes, just like you, I've been into music, coding, art and electronic music (I sucked at everything!)
My problem in drawings lies in that I don't really use my shoulder to draw, but my wrists, and even If I mentalize myself to draw freely, my stupid mind locks into drawing with wrists.
So yeah, instead of being a delusional idiot, invest it that time in something less "mechanical" based.

If you want to

715f42a574cf50653fb62d6584500025

i have been thinking of learning it and see if i can get good enough so that i can write small shitty comics.Have wanted to try out music producing for some time now(and some rap too) but my walls are thin so learning it is a pipe dream.last thing i need is to get evicted over noise complainants .I could try rap but then i would need to go somewhere to rap and whatnot,but i have 0 friends in rl kek.

wish i could learn how to produce.making music for god must be a very beautiful thing.

Yeah i know drawing takes 4124920149124892184912984981248912489128948912489189 years of learning to just draw something that is slightly above mediocre(and some don't even get there after years of training),but i am running out of copes so yeah.

i could try just writing,but i suck at writing so there is that.
Yeah, try drawing, it's one of the better copes, and you'll get a semi-useful/relaxing skill out of it. With rapping just get some cheap sound proof foam and your thin wall problem will be fixed. I know these hobbies take some time but I can imagine they'l be pretty rewarding.

Amazon product ASIN B08Q82XTT5View: https://www.amazon.com/Sound-Absorbing-Sound-Proof-Insulation-soundproof-Decoration/dp/B08Q82XTT5/ref=sr_1_8?dchild=1&keywords=Sound+Absorbing+Foam&qid=1608377194&sr=8-8

Doesn't matter. Stacy, chads, and asians will all mog you in drawing skills

Yes bro...

CARRYING A PISTOL IS USELESS IF YOU CANNOT DRAW IT QUICKLY!

Mainly because micro seconds count! Fractions of a second count!

Many ranges HAVE BANNED (prohibited) quick draw practice because it can be dangerous to other shooters.

However, all you need is "snap caps" and a mirror.

The snap caps, will also train you to "clear jams" witch will be useful too.

After the draw you need to practice aiming and trigger control.

A laser will help. There's also laser practice ammo! (Very expensive!)

Absolutely. Art is a huge cope. Research some famous sketchers and artists and look into thier upbringing and techniques

My problem in drawings lies in that I don't really use my shoulder to draw, but my wrists, and even If I mentalize myself to draw freely, my stupid mind locks into drawing with wrists.
You could try to work out the shoulder area, it worked for me. Muscular activation is really basic problem compared to the actual technicity of drawing tbh.

Yes man, Im gonna learn too