Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I wear glasses if I have dark circles under my eyes?

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
From an SMV point of view, should I wear glasses when I have dark circles under my eyes? They cover them up so I look less like a zombie, but it's just very hard to look masculine while wearing glasses. I'm also pretty poor so I pretty much wear what street thugs wear but with glasses JFL.

glasses don't affect smv. if ur ugly you'll still be ugly and if ur good looking you'll still be gl

JFL why would you punish yourself with bad eyesight by not wearing them? It makes no sense if you're ugly to begin with...

U mean normal glasses? I don't think they will change that much tbh. I have subhuman eyes and i thought about using sunglasses but tbh it's retarded to use them all the time

Glasses reduce male SMV by making one look vulnerable, a feminine characteristic. Think of it as a corollary to why "hunter eyes" are attractive.

Glasses reduce male SMV by making one look vulnerable, a feminine characteristic. Think of it as a corollary to why "hunter eyes" are attractive.

Seriously? You think that people here can just not wear glasses and slay? Greycels sure have some weird fantasies
Low IQ. Just because doing something highers your SMV slightly doesn't mean you will instantly slay.

Exactly, you are extremely low IQ, if you think about your SMV(LOL) while being an incel
Already moving goalposts I see. That's not what you said at first. :feelsUgh: