Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Should incels ascend with elevators?

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Taking the stairs is too hard.

Stairs are a good exercise for your legs

Elevator is cope

I get worried that they'll get stuck

I remember once in my dream that I was trapped in an elevator. So the elevator collapsed and started to shrink and crushed my whole body. It felt so real. I've been afraid of the elevators ever since.

I get worried that they'll get stuck
Holy fuck I was stuck in one yesterday for like 5 minutes. I had to carry heavy things while wageslaving and took the elevator, when I arrived at the correct etage the door opened for like 5cm, but instantly closed again... After 5 minutes the door just opened normaly.

Holy fuck I was stuck in one yesterday for like 5 minutes. I had to carry heavy things while wageslaving and took the elevator, when I arrived at the correct etage the door opened for like 5cm, but instantly closed again... After 5 minutes the door just opened normaly.
I would have called emergency services

No elevator for your face, buddy boyo

why not ascend in elevator
MV5BYjgxODk3NjMtMjE4OC00ZmYyLWFjNTMtM2FkN2JlZWQ5ZTQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzA0NTQ2NTc V1 SX1777 CR

Laddercels are truecels

my Elevator took me all the way down to hell

I hate getting in elevator with foid. They always have some foid fragrance that shits up the whole elevator.

OP found the loophole
Inceldom cure confirmed