Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should incels establish a male-only colony on Mars?

Wyatt Kaesar

Wyatt Kaesar

Incel Shaman
★★★★
Interplanetary travel is becoming more and more feasible by the day thanks to advances in NASA, the Third World, and commercial space companies like SpaceX, Orbital, ULA and Blue Origin.

More and more people are talking about establishing colonies on the Moon, Mars and even Venus.

I have been thinking of the possibility a mass deportation of all females to the planet Venus after the artificial womb is perfected. But until then, we could establish a "new Zion" on Mars.

Part of Mars can become a Masculine, Spartan, Martian society of incels (no longer celibate at this point thanks to the artificial pussy) working together like how the Pilgrims settled America, or the Jews colonising Palestine.

Attachments

• a-mars-city.png
    a-mars-city.png
    546.9 KB · Views: 52
mars is already a male-only planet
tumblr_pjpaz62HtY1xwi2z1o1_1280.png

Lots of gay buttfucking gonna be going on there.

We'll need sexbots with built-in artificial wombs, than we can fuck our way to superpower status

most of you niggas don't leave the basement and you want to get to mars

As long as we're playing pretend, I say skip Mars and engineer a massive space station, fueled by a Dyson sphere. Yeah, like off Power Rangers: Lost Galaxy.

mars is already a male-only planet
tumblr_pjpaz62HtY1xwi2z1o1_1280.png
I really fuckin hate that symbol. It's so lame. We need a new male symbol that's actually LIT
most of you niggas don't leave the basement and you want to get to mars
The normies although tamed can be very dangerous.and don't forget the foids. Add to that we're incels so everyone hates us like we descended from Satan.it's dangerous outside

A migration to a space colony and a new start would be a great idea if we had the strong bond of the zionists and determination.

Last edited:
Females are already on mars unfortunately. Pretty sure I've read an article about how they're going to releasing people into Mars at one point to make civilization on there, I could be wrong. Some females are probably already planning to sign up and go to Mars.

Females are already on mars unfortunately. Pretty sure I've read an article about how they're going to releasing people into Mars at one point to make civilization on there, I could be wrong. Some females are probably already planning to sign up and go to Mars.

That was Mars One, a one war trip to Mars.
It turned out to be a pipe dream as it caved in.

I'm all for shipping foids to Venus. It's a poisonous pressure cooker and for the few seconds they're alive they'll have fulfilled their dream of being interplanetary distances away from any sub 8 male.