Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should Incels Tip

CumBoy

CumBoy

36 Eggs a Day
-
Do you guys tip I dont think we should unless its a fellow ugly male which I would guess would be in delivery

Nobody is entitled to anything including receiving tips. The end. Unless its an ugly dude then he is entitled :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

Nah they make enough money from betas and chads

Doing anything good for a foid as a non chad is cucked.

No way. And to hell with the United States.

i stopped tipping when i realized how rich foid servitors get. they can legit out-earn an entry level ITcel. being born with a cunt > 4 years of experience and education on information technology.

i only tip a little when i order food and even then i am reluctant. a lot of delivery wagies are so deranged that they fart, spit, cum on the food they transport out of spite.

Show foids the tip of your dick, but not to a fellow incel because that’s gay.

In Israel were forced to give tips sadly

I tip just because at least those waiters and waitresses are working. Which means that they arent laying around doing nothing, being lazy, etc. They are paid usually like 2.75 an hour and base their entire hourly earnings on tips in America. America has such completely fucked labor laws. In europe waiters make a fair hourly wage. Also unless I am in some kind of place whose main clientele base is young, single men, waiters and waitresses arent really attractive anyway. Theyre usually dumb normie 5/10 types who are trying to study some useless crap degree (like Urban Planning and Development) in university. Its their own stupid fucking fault for not picking degrees that have any real earning potential and getting shitty loans, but I empathise.

I learn in the hard way

A tip is a compliment. Have you ever been complimented, incel?

Go to looksmaxx

The American habit of tipping is retarded.

Just use a service charge like everyone else does, this is stupid. Or add the cost of service into the price of the food.

The American habit of tipping is retarded.

Just use a service charge like everyone else does, this is stupid. Or add the cost of service into the price of the food.
IQ’s me

I only tip other men. Women can go fuck themselves :dab:

this. their not entitled to my money, they get paid after all.

And if they really wanted to they could beta bux some aspie. Idk why most foids even work. Working as a foid is voluntary while working as a man is not thus tipping another man is merely helping some low status incel pay the bills while tipping a woman is paying for some slut's whore pills or for her to buy drinks for chad at the bar.

Only ugly men

I don't care if you're incel, genetic trash, or are a perfect human specimen. Nobody should tip. It's not an intelligent decision. People tip out of social pressures and conditioning.

We pay for services through the prices. The business pays its employees from the revenues. It's not your ethical, financial or legal responsibility to pay for a business' employees. It's also the responsibility of the business to train their staff to maintain a standard of service. Tips throws the concept of the service standard out the window, or at best, start the standard from closer to the floor.

Tips used to be how patrons bribed the service staff to prioritize them over other patrons. Tip is the apronym for, "To Insure Promptitude." It started off as something by the service staff, but then clever business owners realized that they could cut costs and offshore the bulk of that expense to their customers. Over time it became a social custom and wage laws were even modified to accommodate this social custom.

The result is the modern day tipping culture that these days acts more as a bribe not to "mishandle" your food.

Last edited:
For women having to serve an incel to make money is the ultimate insult at her low status in society.

So bitchy foids do the 'sighing, uggghs' and try to ignore the incel as long as they can hoping to not be humiliated in front of everyone in the restaurant having to be the girl who serves the incel.

I'm so high inhib I can't refused to tip when asked, I usually tip the lowest i can tho

We should start tipping with these
56845877dd089545558b4877

:feelzez::feelzez:

I tip if its a place where I go frequently. I don't want them to poison my food the next time I go there.

If its a foid in a place where i'm on vacation, well then she can fuck off.