Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should it be illegal for a woman to deny sex to a man who saves her life?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
If a man saves your life it should be illegal to deny him sex.

The man could of let you die but risks his life to save you, it's the absolute least you can do.

no man lol, unless she's a skank
if you had a wife and she was apart from you, in a dangerous situation, and some guy saved her, would you like it if that guy fucked her?

no man lol, unless she's a skank
if you had a wife and she was apart from you, in a dangerous situation, and some guy saved her, would you like it if that guy fucked her?
I mean single women at least

Yes br0.

I will save your wife so I can fuck her!

Yes br0.

I will save your wife so I can fuck her!
I respect the sacred bond of marriage. I would make an exception to non single women.

Let her choose: money or sex. What is the money equivalent for sex, i wonder

Sounds like a bait post ngl

Not only should it be illegal, but it should be law that she must have the sex with whoever rescued her at least once so guys are not shamed into not claiming their prize

Sounds like a bait post ngl
No, it shouldn't, I dont think forcing someone to do something she doesn't want is a good idea. But anyway, a loser like me would never be able to save someone's life, the chad would save the woman and get voluntary sex anyway.

If a man saves your life it should be illegal to deny him sex.

The man could of let you die but risks his life to save you, it's the absolute least you can do.

I think it should be illegal to be stupid enough to risk your life to save a random woman, you should immediately be jailed if you survive the ordeal

you're really desperate for cunttear attention